Who is he?

Harry's P.O.V.

Today's the day. I'm so scared to go. But, i know i need to. I get nauseous thinking about it. My mom walks into my apartment. Not knowing why I'm still in bed, I get up and go shower. As i get out of the shower my mom walks into the room with her eyes closed handing me a towel. I grab the towel laughing, telling her to get out. When I'm all dressed into uniform I walk out into the living room to my crying mother. "Mom what's wrong?" I walk over with a concerned look on my face. She broke into a harder sob. I held her close almost crying myself. I looked down at her when she had finished crying. She looked up at me, giving me a look of discrete terror. I just pulled her close again. When the army trucks got there they honked and waited for me. I looked out the window sheer terror in my eyes. "I wish you wouldn't go Harry." My mother said i just gave a half smile. After our goodbyes, i got on the bus about ready to cry. I walked in and sat down next to a curly brown haired lad. "Hi my name's Liam Payne." I almost smiled at how cheerful he sounded. Why did he sound happy? "Harry. Harry Styles." I shook his hand and shrugged him off. "Your not a fag, are you?" He sounded unbelievably weirded out. I frowned, Knowing i couldn't be myself and say yes. Yes i am gay. "No? Why would you ask me that?" I cringed lying to him. "Good, Last time i tried to befriend a young blond lad. He was irish his name was Niall Horan. We all gay bashed him last year. He died of all the injuries to his head." I cringed scooting away from him. I'd talked to a lot of weird people but, Liam here was by far the scariest he's ever talked to. When we got to the army gates I tensed. Liam tried calming me down saying that war was easy and i just had to not screw anything up. But all I've ever done was screw things up. We all had to get checked for weapons upon going into the gates. Once we made it through the gates a breathed a sigh of relief. When i was told to get up and get off the bus i walked until some guy behind me shoved me off the bus. That was the moment i saw the most beautiful boy ever. The boy came running up. He jogged up asking if i was okay. Once i was up and all the dirt was dusted off of me he starting talking. "I'm General Tomlinson. Who are you?" I don't think I will ever forget his name. "Harry. Harry Styles."