Chapter 10

Hello! This chapter is going to be pretty intense! xD Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to KamiNicolino! She's an inspiration, and I love her books she posts on wattpad, and she's been supporting me and stuff like that! So ya, with no further ado, enjoy the chapter!

It was Friday morning. Already. Holy crow, I'm going to find out if I got the role for Rizzo today. It's too early! I was getting butterflies in my stomach. Aack! I think I'm going to have a heart attack. And with that, I stupidly started singing Heart attack by Demi Lovato. I'm really random at times, but these days, it calms me down when I sing.

My dad was too busy to talk to me these days, which I'm not sure is a good thing. A part of me wants to know if he meant anything that morning, but a part of me doesn't want to face my fears.

So when I woke up that morning, I wasn't exactly happy to get out of my bed where it's warm and comfy. But I couldn't stay in there, so I willed myself to go run laps around my house. After that, I took a shower and changed into a white dress that ends mid-thigh with pink floral laces on the rims. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, and added a baby pink bow to the hair do. I chose loose white heels to match the outfit. I looked myself in the mirror, and noticed I looked very girly. It wasn't the style I was wearing lately, but I thought it was nice to try something different, so I stuck with it.

I went downstairs to find my mom packing her things up hurriedly.

"Hey, mom. Running late?"

"Kind of. I don't need to be there, but I wanted to get there early today. I forgot to change my alarm settings." She smiled at me.

"Ok, good luck today then." I smiled, but I think my eyes showed my loneliness.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry I never spend time with you. It's just my company needs me and..."

"It's fine mom. We'll get a time to catch up some time."

She nodded, then walked over to hug me. "I'm so sorry I make you have a lonely time..."

I nodded. She smiled, and she was just about to walk away when she said, "I love your outfit today, by the way. Very cute." And walked to the door. There was no one more fit to be a fashion designer.

I parked on the middle school side of my school to drop my brother off. Some of his friends were waiting for him by the gate, where he ran off to. He didn't even say bye to me. He'll learn better when he's the one who needs to drive people around. I sighed and drove to the high school side. I got out and walked to the gate, my legs feeling like jelly. I was really scared of the audition roles. Too scared. Frightened. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I glanced around for Brody, but someone covered my eyes from behind me.

"Romie?" I guessed.

"No." Came a low, smooth voice I knew so well.

"Brody." I blurted, and he took his hands off my eyes. I turned around to face him. He was as hot as ever.

"Hey." I said, all giggly and girly. I act strange and weird when I'm around him. I can't manage to be cool around him It drives me nuts.

"Hey, my beautiful girlfriend." He said, and kissed me softly. I smiled, and gripped his hands, suddenly remembering about the audition results.

"Today we know if we got the role." I said, my voice shaking. Brody smiled empatheically.

"Don't worry, I'm also super nervous." So we walked to the main bulletin board at the end of the hallway where the results were posted. A lot of people were already there, crowding for who got what role.

"I can't look." I said, my breath shaky.

"Should I look at it for you?" He suggested,

"No, I want to see it for myself." He laughed, because I just contradicted myself.