Chapter 11

Hello!  Hola!  Konnichiwa!  Ni hao!  Anyo haseo!  Bonjour!  Bon dia!  Namaste!  Hallo!  Aloha!    Shalom!  Hehe,  a new chapter!  Since you're already here, don't forget to vote and comment!  Thanks, and enjoy this chapter!  :)

I was sitting on the floor in my room, with Brody lying on the bed.  He had an elbow to suport his weight as he read his lines.  His smooth voice slurred as he read his parts.  I told him I'd read the lines for others and he does Danny's lines, and once we went through all his lines we'd switch, and I'd read the lines for Rizzo.  We were towards the end, and we came across a kiss scene, where Sandy kisses Danny.

"Ok, then, don't mind if I do, " he said, cupped my face with his hands, and kissed me full on the mouth.  I squealed in surprise, which made Brody chuckle.  His hot breath blew around my face, which was super sexy.

"You're freaking hot."  Brody said, in between kisses.

"I was thinking the same about you."  I breathed.

He suddenly pulled me up so that my legs wrapped around his hips.  He shoved me against the wall and kissed me passionately.  The force was so strong I worried I might not be able to keep up.  But I kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm.  I think he got the message that I loved it when he kissed me like that.  I let out a soft moan which hadn't been intended, which made him kiss even harder.  He kissed my neck, rubbing my nape with his thumb, which sent sivers down my spine, and a hand on  my back holding me gently.  He unbottoned my first button on my blouse, but I stopped him.

"We need to practice our lines."  I reminded him.

"But you were enjoying it just as much as I was!"  He groaned.  It was so cute how he whined like that.

"Yeah, but doesn't mean we should slack off on other things, right?"  I said and kissed his cheek softly before jumping off of him.  He looked at me through his puppy dog eyes, but I refused to give in.  He finally gave up, and we went to practicing our lines.  

When we started reading our lines again, Brody interrupted me again.

"I was told by Mrs. Smith that there's going to be a kiss scene with me and Claire."  He stated.

"Are you asking for permission to kiss Claire?"

"Well, I have a choice of stage kissing and real kissing, but Mrs. Smith seemed excited about having a real kiss...because, well, it's more realistic."

"Well, of course I'm not happy about it, but if the director wants something, she should have the right to do it."  I said, leaning in to kiss him.  "Speaking of which, I have a making out scene with Alex.  And, there's one second where there's going to be a kiss.  It's not going to be real, just a stage kiss, but I wanted to tell you before hand."   This time, he leaned in to kiss me.  "Well, I give you permission to stage kiss Alex.

"Thanks."  I said, smiling.  Our conversations were boring after that, and we ran through our scripts non-stop.  We managed to run through mine, and then his one more time.  I was out of breath, and I suggested a break.  So ten minutes later, we each had a glass of water and we chose to walk to the park five minutes away from my house.

The entrance of the park was run-down, with the paint peeling off the railing, and the words kiddy park barely ledgible.  I pushed the gate open, and it squeaked.  He jogged to the water cooler, and I fell in step right behind him.  He started sipping at the water, then glanced up at me.

"What you lookin' at?"

"What do you think?"

"My gorgeous face?"  He scoffed.