Chapter 4

Hello! I'm back again! I know no one knows about me, so if you're reading this and you like this series, please tell your friends, comment on what you think, and vote! Thank you, and luv you all super duper much! <33333

When I woke up to the trill of my alarm, I looked at my iPhone and pressed snooze. And a minute later I was sleeping peacefully....when I realized why I had chosen to put my alarm extra early today. I quickly changed into shorts and a T-shirt and ran around my house five times. Then I went to my back yard and did push ups, squats, lunges, and sit up. I gasped for air as I finished my first round of the cirquit. Because I was officialy Brody's girlfriend, I knew I had to look decent. I was a complete average girl before, but now I was one of the most talked-about girl in school, so people were going to start judging me, or worse, Brody. So I chose to take action instead of simply bitch about it all day.

When I finished my work out and walked into my house, my mom was sitting on the table drinking coffee.

"You're up early." She said, surprised.

It was the first time I was awake before my mom left to work. My dad leaves at 5 in the morning everday and gets back at 5 so I usually only see him at dinner. My family is very busy, and I'm not saying they didn't raise me well, it's just I have a lot more freedom than a lot of other teenagers. Which, I am totally not complaining. It's just sometimes I miss my parent's company. Which is completely absurd, 'cause not many parents don't mind if their kid slept over at a guy's house and didn't care even if she didn't come home till the next day's afternoon. Which I have never done, of course.

I quickly took a shower, and when I got out, I opened my walk in closet and spinned 360 degrees to look at all the clothes I had. My mom was a fashion designer and she was really big on fashion, so I always had a lot of clothes, not to forget all the clothes she designed, and I was in luck, because she designed teen to adult clothing. I actually was the model for some of her clothes. My dad was a movie producer, so I wasn't allowed to wear anything too ugly, because my dad was going to be judged. So even the jeans and T-shirts came from Armani to Express, and Forever 21 to Guess. So I never ever had ugly clothes, even if I wanted them.

I took out an Abercrombie black tank top with studs on the left side under my breast, and a golden skirt. I wore a black and white striped jacket that ended a few inches over my hips from, and lacey black heels with a ribbon on the side. I grabbed the first black bag I found, and marched off down stairs. I put on mascara, eye liner, and some sparkly eye shadow, with light pink lip gloss.

My mom,just about to leave, looked at me, and said, "Well, don't you look nice."

"Do you think it's too fancy for school?"

"No, no! It's pretty!" She said that as though I were going to take my clothes off the moment she didn't stop me.

I laughed, "Mom, I got a boyfriend, and to be honest? He's like the hottest guy in our school. So I just want to look nice, you know, for him." I blushed.

My mom gasped, "Oh, honey!" And she embraced me, and she looked like she won an award. "I thought you'd never escape your tomboy era!"

I grinned at that comment. I suppose everyone's becoming honest. My mom waved good bye, and I heard her car engine rumble, and she was gone. My mom was a really pretty woman, especially considering she was 38, and she barely put any make-up on. I guess her night time treatment payed off. Note to self: when I get into my late 30's ask mom what products to buy.

I ran to my half-brother's room, and flipped the light switch on, opened the curtains, jumped on him, and screamed, "WAKE UP!" My brother is 14 years old, and he's my dad's son. Let me clarify: my mom was 22 when she had me with her husband, but she divorced him, and quickly married my dad now, and had my brother. My real dad was nice, but he became a drug addict, and started beating my mom, so she broke up with him. It must have been hard on her, but she's happy now with my dad. So long story short, I am not blood related to my dad. But we're really close, because I can't even remember my biological dad. I was 1 when my mom left him.