epilogue

When junior year ended, I visited Miami with Brody, and reunited with the friends I made there.  Surprisingly, Bella and Luke started dating.  (I'm sure you guys don't remember, so read the second chapter for the info)  Those two are both very flirty, so they're a perfect couple.  We spent there for a month, and we spent the rest traveling everywhere.  It might sound romantic and all, but we were just acting like tourists, going on long plane and car rides, staying at cheap hotels and motels, visiting tourist sites all over the states.  My parents finally gave in to this idea when I convinced them I had a tough year and I deserved a vacation.

When we got back to school, Brody and I enrolled in a University of arts in Los Angeles.  We both made it into that school, and I ended up becoming a singer, and Brody became an actor and singer/songwriter.  Brody was actually in a few of my dad's movies before he retired.  I always went to my dad and Brody's work place, and it was a heart warming thought to think I can visit both my boyfriend and my dad at the same time.

Jake and Waverly started going out in our senior year in high school, when Jake finally grew the guts to tell Waverly that he wasn't exactly over her since the eighth grade incident on their first date. I thought it was adorable, but Waverly thought it was awkward, and she only started dating him after he proved to her how much of a sweetheart he was.  

Romie continued her high school years studying her butt off, and then she went to the University of Texas.  She had a job as a model for a while, but then she went off to law school, and a few years later she became a lawyer.  Who would've thought, right?

Oh, here's a funny story.  Claire had sex with a lot of guys, and she got STD.  Her parents are strictly Christian, and she got kicked out of her house only to find out she was pregnant and the father a mystery.  She chose to not get an abortion, which I respect.  She stayed at her friend's house for the rest of her senior year.  When I put it that way, I feel really bad for her....

But before all that happened, there was a party for the cast members of our Grease musical.  Someone suggested we sing some songs of our musical, and I started singing Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee.  BUt I changed the lyrics.

Look at me, I'm Claire Verdeen

Just a bitchy drama queen

I'm sick in the head

And possibly brain dead

Oh well, I'm Claire Verdeen

I then kissed Brody right in her face, just to rub it in.  She stuck her tongue out at me, and went to go stick it down someone's throat.  A lot of people laughed at my song, and agreed how rude it was for her to try to flirt with a guy that's already taken.  Mrs. Smith shot me a warning look, but seemed slightly amuzed by it.  I grinned at her, and the after party was a blast.

After university, and we all settled down to our jobs, I was having a fancy dinner with Brody on my birthday, Feburuary 8th. I was having a sumptuous dish of tuna tartare, and Brody had a huge dish of Filet Mignon, that he somehow managed to finish.  We clinked our champagne glasses, congratulating my 25th birthday.  We were both very happy, and we were together for 8 years.

"That was so good," I said, rubbing my belly.  He laughed, but seemed a bit tense.  

"Do you want desert?" He asked, smiling.  I shook my head, feeling quite full already.  He nodded, and we smiled at each other for a little while.  Then he suddenly stood up, got out of his chair, and took out something from his suit's pocket.  It was a small, velvet box, and I knew what it was.  He got down to one knee, and his gorgeous blue eyes looked at me right in the eye.

"Jen, I love you so much, and I can't imagine my life without you.  You are everything to me, you are me.  I am not myself without you."  He opened his small box, revealing an elegant white gold ring, which had some diamonds encrusted the ring itself, and one diamond on the top.  It was beautiful, and I could feel my tears forming.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, smiling.  He seemed much less tense upon seeing the smile on my face.

"YES!"  I practically yelled, and the entire restaurant clapped.  I should've thought they were watching, especially now that we were kind of famous. Brody certainly has been in many magazines, and being in my dad's movies was a huge deal too.  

He got up and slipped the beautiful ring on my finger, and he cupped my cheeks with his hands, and kissed me.  I slipped my arms behind his neck, and we kissed for a very long time, not caring that we would probably be all over the news paper by tomorrow.

I was so happy the entire time, and I had my first child when I was 26.  It was actually a twin, and they were the most beautiful baby boys I have ever seen.  I named the older one Spencer, and the younger one Ethan.  They both had Brody's gorgeous eyes, thank God, and Spencer's hair was a light brown like Brody's, and Ethan had dark brown hair like mine.  They grew up to look a hell of a lot like Brody, and everything about them reselmbled Brody except they had a lighter shade of skin than Brody.  It wasn't as pale as mine, but not as tan as Brody's.

I could simply imagine all the girls ogling over them, just like I had with Brody, and I wont doubt they were perhaps the hottest guys in their school.  It was the best thing in the world to raise the two of them, because it was like watching Brody grow up, and I didn't need all of his baby pictures, because I got all of it from my own babies.

When Spencer and Ethan were 8, I got pregnant again, and had a baby girl.  I named her Rosaline, and oh my God, she was an angel.  Literally.  She would be the type of girl I'd be jealous of if she went to my school.  She had beautiful dark locks, enchantingly dark eyes (The blue eyes only go to the male family members!) , and an elegantly pale skin, but in a good way.  Because she had two older brothers, she grew up to become spunky, which I'm especially proud of.  She was a tomboy until she was 16, when she made a boyfriend.  He was cute, but not nearly as good looking as her brothers or Brody when he was that age.  But I was also proud of Rosaline to not put her expectations too high, especially with so many hot guys around her, even if they were related.

My life was perfect, my family was perfect, and I loved Brody.  I loved him super duper much, and I am so glad I met him on that night when I visited my aunt Reinie.  But maybe faith brought us together, because he did move to my school after that summer.  But I'm not much to believe in faiths and coincidences.

But whatever it was, I'm so happy for it, and if this was a fairytale, which in my opinion it is, you would call it a happy ending, and I would end it with:

And we lived happily ever after.

*****

OMG!!! SO OFFICIALLY SUMMER DAYDREAM IS FINISHED!!!!!

WOAH!!!!!

Thanks so much for reading, hope you enjoyed this epilogue :)

It's just a little something for everyone who's supported me.  Please check out Summer Mirage, I updated the first chapted or it!!!!

And also, this chapter is dedicated for the lovely Awk0perf12345, who thought of the after party and the Look at me, I'm Claire Verdeen song. :P  Thanks girllll!!! You're so awesommmeee!!!!

So lastly, don't forget to vote and comment!  Thanks so much, and see you in the sequel!!!!

-A. J. Pearle