Chapter 9

Hello, welcome to another chapter of Summer Daydream!  This chapter is dedicated to onedirectionisheart, she's a really good friend of mine!  She's supported me and helped me out, and I really appreciate it!  Check out her book, Me, myself, and bad boy!  ANd enjoy the chapter! :)

My alarm clock buzzed me awake.  I woke up groggily and rubbed my eyes.  I looked around to see Brody sleeping peacefully next to me.  Then I noticed he didn't have his shirt on.  And neither did I.  Then the memories from yesterday came back to me quickly like a gunshot.

After Alex had released me from his tight hug, Brody had come back and told Alex that his five minutes were up.  After saying a quick good bye, he had ran off.

"Were you watching us?"  I asked him.

"Yeah."  He said, seeming a bit ashamed of himself.  "I was about to come out when he suddebly got close to you, but I promised the five minutes."

"Good.  Because I don't think I'll lose his friendship now."  At that Brody smiled.  He kissed my lips lightly, but I was hoping for a heavier kiss.  So I leaned in to kiss him, and I inserted my tongue inside his mouth.  He instatly got the message, so he kissed me with force I never knew he had.  He must have been holding a lot back every time we kissed.  I jumped up as he held my hips, and wrapped my legs around his hip.  He pushed me against the wall as our lips tackled each other.

"I love you."  I muttered in between our kiss.

"I love you more."  He replied.  All I could feel at the moment was that I wanted him.  That I craved for him.  The little while that we weren't together was enough to make me want him more than usual.  It was as if he were my drug.  Like when I was in freshman year.  I starved myself for a week, and the next week I ate almost three times my usual diet, and I gained eight pounds.  I was holding myself back from Brody, which simply increased my desire for him.  He backed me into my car, and he got in the driver seat.  He french kissed me every three minutes or so, and once I got out and unlocked my front door, he brought me up to my room.  We made out for quite a long time.

But then we had to stop, because my stomach growled.  Typical stomach.  He chuckled, and we ate dinner while talking of random things.  Cody looked back and forth at us, probably wondering when we resolved our conflict.  After dinner, Cody went to the bowling center with his friends (on a Monday!).  His friend's parents were going to drop him off at eleven or so, which made Brody and I alone for the rest of the night.  He smiled deviously at me, and leaned in from the other side of the table to kiss me.  He brought me upstairs holding me bridal style, and dumped me in my bed while I squeaked.  He put himself on top of me carefully and kissed me.

Which brings me to the present. (Hell, no way am I telling you more than that.  That's personal!)  I'm not really sure how I feel abou it.  I don't regret it at all.  I remember that I wanted him to touch me, and when he did, I was happy.  I love him, and he loves me.  If we trust each other, it's normal to take it a step farther, right?  We have a different bond, that's it.  Just then, Brody's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." I said to him sweetly, and kissed him.

"Jen?  Where am I?  Why are you naked?"  He asked, seeming really confused.  I watched him patiently as he came to realization.  His eyes were of shock in one second, of love the other.  He kissed me lightly, and I hugged him.

"I love you." I said to him.  He kissed my cheek, and whispered in my ear.  

"Love you more."  I squirmed a little because his breath tickled.  Brody laughed.  I wonder when I'll get over his awesome, sexy, hot, makes-you-nervous-yet-fluttery-with-butterflies-in-your-stomach laugh.  I sighed as I got out of my bed.  I knew my butt was bare and he was probaly staring at it, but I ran out of the room grabbing the first clothes I could find.  I got out of the bathroom wearing my favorite pink tank top with white abercrombie shorts.  I could skip my daily exercises for a day.