Chapter 22

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I yawn tiredly and looked around to see Elsa in the bathroom throwing up, I stretched got up and I grabbed the glass of water for her. I walked into the bathroom and handed her the glass of water.

"Thank you, Jack." Elsa smiled.

I smiled back to her. She sipped the water and flushed the toilet and we exited to the bathroom.

"Well, I have something planned for today!" I clapped.

"What is it?" Elsa asked.

"It's a surprise, but I would like you to dress into a dressy outfit!" I say innocently.

Elsa raised her brow but nodded, I gave her a cheesy grin and ran to the bathroom downstairs. I had a quick relaxing shower.

"I wonder what dress will Elsa be in?" I said to myself.

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

I jumped in the shower and I'm confused on what about Jack said. Where something dressy...I wonder why? I really don't know and feel a bit dumb! I jumped out of the shower and looked in the wardrobe for dresses. I need to decide on colour! Peach? Black? Gold? Silver? Pink? White? Black? No, BLUE! I scanned through all my blue dresses. Light blue? Sky blue? Navy blue? No, I need a mixture of blue! I grabbed my blue dress that was designed to be a mermaid tail dress and slip on some white flats. I got my snowflake earrings and my pearl necklace. I curled my hair and grabbed my silver purse.

"Hey, babe. Are you re..." Jack trailed off.

I turned and my hair flips over my shoulder. Jack's jaws are dangling and I laughed. I noticed how Jack is in a tux with a dark blue tie.

"Hey, handsome." I whispered into his ear.

Jack shivered and looked into my eyes smirking. He leans in and so do I, we share a long passionate kiss and break apart.

"Well, c'mon, babe! I have some reservations," Jack clapped.

I rolled my eyes smiling, I look down and notice my small baby bump. I smiled and see how Jack's hand is on my stomach. He smiled in pure happiness and kneeled down.

"Hey, in there! This is your Daddy! I can't wait for you to come and see the world! Me and your Mommy are very excited to see you!" Jack smiled.

I smiled at him happily. Why did my Dad not accept Jack? He didn't even know Jack for who he was, just his parents and he immediately thought Jack must be like them too. No, he is way different!

"Well, on we go!" Jack cheered.

I rolled my eyes at him. He is so childish sometimes, but I love him. He opened the car door for me.

"M'lady," Jack chuckled with a fake British accent.

I stifled my laughter, he is so funny sometimes that your stomach would hurt for days on end!

"Why, thank you kind sir!" I giggled.

I get in the car and Jack closed the door. He ran around to his side of the car and hopped in.