Chapter 6.

The next day I had no intension on going to school.

I literally hit my alarm so hard to turn it off that it fell off the table.

Then my mom came in 30 minutes later informing me that I needed to get my behind to school.

So I was forced to go.

Yay!

I know what you're thinking....being late or taking a day off school for no accurate reason is not geek-material.

Well let me tell you, sure it isn't geek-material and my normal self, my attendance always needs to be on point, but there's just one problem.

A problem I don't want to try to handle or deal with today.

The popular kids.

Yuck.

Sure I may be used to them bullying me, but after that party last night I'll get triple of what I usually get.

And I don't think I'm ready to face that.

Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

I'm honestly tired of it, I want it all to end.

This geek right here needs a freaking break!

But who am I to change all that.

You're nobody.

Thanks, that's one thing I agree on with you.

Walking slowly through the school halls with my hand griping my long jean skirt and my other clutching my books against my chest covered with a purple cardigan.

Too afraid to look up, I begin to pace once I'm only meters away from my locker holding my glasses up to my face.

And then bam!

Of course clumsy Grace Evans had to slam into a very hard muscular chest.

Way to go you fool!

I mentally roll my eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize bending down quickly collecting my belongings that I had dropped on the floor.

"It's ok" the voice replied, his tall body figure casting a dark shadow on my small tiny body that was still bend down.

He's not even helping....how rude.

Oh wait I almost forgot, everyone in this school hates me.

Why would someone take the time to help little geeky me?

Curious as to why the figure was still standing in its place not bothering to land me a hand I look up.

My eyes widen in shock as I see the person in front of me with a large smirk plastered on his face.

Oh no.

Just the person I had no intension to see this morning, but to avoid.

Which clearly I wasn't doing very well at.

"Hello there" he greets with a grin.

Not just any grin, his evil grin, his famous evil grin.

Right before he's about to beat me up or something like that.

I gulp.

Matthew Davis.

"Please don't hurt me!" I plead getting ready to turn into a human ball.

He laughs.

"Oh I won't hurt you" he states.

I look up at him shocked and confused.