Chapter 2.

My eyes close shut as my face hits the cold filthy floor.

"Oops, sorry" a voice falsely excuses.

Blindly searching for my glasses, after a few seconds my hand finally obtains the now broken glasses and puts them onto my face.

Looking up from the floor I see Vanessa Cruz starring down at me evilly.

Meet Vanessa Cruz, if you thought Claire was bad, well she is way worse.

The most popular, baddest, self-centered, rudest, fake person you could ever meet in this school.

Also known as the queen bee.

Everyone looks up to her. The way she dresses, the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she does everything.

Girls just die to be like her, and never dare to stand in her way or compete against her.

Guys want to date her or just get her into bed, because of her 'sexy ness'.

And I could care less.

She humbles everyone else because she thinks she's the best due to the high ego of hers.

She destroys anyone's happiness if they don't do what she wants or if they dare to steal something that's hers. (Trust me I wouldn't get her angry if I were you)

She would literally do everything in her power just to make your life a living nightmare.

Don't get me wrong she is pretty. One of the prettiest girls in the whole school actually. With her long blonde hair, blue eyes, and great body.

Her style is nice too, but totally not my type.

I would never wear leather jackets, nor mini skirts, nor tank-tops, nor crop-tops, nor heels, nor boots with heels, nor that much make-up and etc.

But even if she may have the looks, her inner self is not just rotten like Claire's, Vanessa's inner self was rotten to the core.

"Next time watch where you're going pathetic geek" she insults walking away from me with her two minions following behind laughing at me.

Sighing as the third bell for last period rings I begin to pick up each and every paper that landed on the ground, some even with foot-step tracks printed onto them.

Walking to my locker I remove my broken glasses and take out one of the extra pairs I keep in there just in case, putting them on.

Thank God I have like 5 extra pairs.

Closing my locker shut, I quickly hurry to my last period class.

~*~

"Ms.Evans you're late" the teacher announced as I entered the classroom causing all eyes to go on me.

I stood there nervously thinking of an excuse but couldn't find one.

"Well?" the teacher asked.

"Sorry" I mumbled looking down at my shoes hating the attention from all the classmates I was getting.

Their stares were just so overwhelming, because I know they looked at me with disgusted expressions ready to judge.

"I'll let it pass, but don't allow it to happen again ok?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Please take a seat and join us" he advised.

I nodded obeying.

All the students then returned their attention to the board, but turned right away towards me when a foot purposely tripped me causing my body to fall and hit the ground.