Chapter 23 - Chase and Lucy

Sophie has just headed in; witch means it will be my turn soon. Realizing I forgot my water. Great! 

"Hey, Cole, do you have any water?" I asked.  

As, Jamie is still a bit mad at me for help break up the fright between him and Carlos.  

"Yea, it's in my bag." He said point to it. Opening it a see a notebook. I happen to read the 'how are you babe?' Huh? I didn't know Cole liked anyone.  

I shouldn't read more but I can't help it. Nothing bad ever came from reading, right?  

I read a little more. Huh, I know this handwriting.  

'I love you Sophie.' I read. My heat speed up. Wait! That's why I knew the hand writing; it's Sophie's.  

'I love you too Cole Xo' I read next.  

I can't believe this.  

Yes, thing between Sophie and I hasn't been good but for her to cheat on me and with one of my friends. And for him to do the same.  

I just should of just listened to Brigitte and stayed away.  

"Cole, what the hell is this!" I said holding up the note book.  

"Huh?" He said.  

Right away his eyes looked on to the notebook. Cole was shocked but then a mix of different feelings showed.  

"Man, I can explain." Cole said taking a step closer. 

"Explain, what?" I yelled.  

"Umm." 

"That's what I thought, dose anyone know?" I asked  

People were now starting to look. 

"Know what?" Jamie asked.  

"Well, should I tell him Cole or should you?" I said.  

Flipping to the next page I see more note between them. The notes go on from one page to another.  

"I guess I will." I said. 

Then looking at Jamie said.  

"Well, your best friend here and been seeing your sister behind your back!"  

"What?" Jamie said.  

"Cole, what were you thinking?" Jamie yelled at him.  

"Man, that's my little sister." He adds.  

I happen to look over and there was Sophie. She was surprised and sad. 

"We're done!" I said.  

Then tossing the notebook at Cole's feet. I walked off.  

She didn't call my name or anything; and I didn't look back.  

Here I was think that maybe we could work it out. And here I was going to try when she's been cheating on me.  

I could hear yelling from the front of the line. Then I see Chase walking away from his spot in line. He looked upset.  

"Bailey?" I asked. 

"Yes, my Lucy?" She said.  

"I think there's something wrong with Chase." I said. 

"Huh?" She got up to see what I was talking about.  

"I'll be back." She said walking off.  

I watched them talk. She pulled him into a hug.  

"What's up with them?" Carlos asked. I jumped, as I didn't hear him walk over.