Chapter 7 - Jamie

Chapter 7 -Jamie

Bailey's hot! That's the only thing I have been thinking. Cole and I sat with her and her friends at lunch; to tell you the truth, I thought it was going to be horrible eating lunch with a bunch of nobodies. But it wasn't that bad, but I can't wait to have her eating lunch with me at my table and my friends.

"Promise me you won't sit there again!" I voice behind me snapped.

Wiping around I see my sister standing there.

"Hey, sis." I said all smiles.

"Don't 'hey sis' me!" Her voice slowly getting louder while my smile starts to disappear.

"You just spent lunch with a bunch of losers, we worked hard taking this school over." I rolled my eyes at her.

She's the one who wanted to 'take the school over'. I didn't need to because I just happen to be able to have any girl I want, good looks, money, moves. Now, I only want one girl, Bailey; and Bailey is what I shall get.

There was something about her, something different and don't forget dancing. Man, I need to get over her, she is making me lose my cool. Yesterday, I snuck out of class, just to peek into one of her dance classes. Every step she made was soft, the movements were clear. I could have watched her all class. But I tripped when I was stepping closer to the door, my hand grabbed the door hand when I was trying to stop myself from falling, but instead I ended up pushed the door open. Making me fall into the classroom. Giggles filled my ears. 

"May I help you?" I looked up to the teacher.

"Umm, no, never mind, it's nothing." I said then clearing my voice I looked over at Bailey.

She was smiling at me giving me a little wave. I nodded my head at her then left.

"Whatever..." I shut my locker door and headed off to my next class. Every girl I have ever liked my sister didn't. Plus, its fun dating someone you sister hates; bugging her.

"Cole!" I sprinted to catch up.

"Hey, man."

"Ready for plan B?" I asked, slapping him on the back.

"Yeah, totally... Wait, what's plan B?" Cole said with a puzzled look.

"Bailey!" I said, raising my eyebrows with a small smile.

"So, you’re calling dibs?" "I'm doing more than calling dibs; she'll be putty in my hands." I said. "You wanna' bet on that?" Cole asked.

Cole will bet on anything, if it gives him the chance to win.

"Sure, watch' got in mind?" I only make bets I know I can win.

"One week is all you have to make her your official girlfriend." Cole said.

"Make it two and you got yourself a deal!" We shook hands and headed off the class where we discuss the details.