Chapter 22 - Sophie and Cole

My book fell right to the flor; inches from my foot. There's no way I could of auditioned for fame the a cracked or broken foot.  

If the school finds out you audition or play in a show while at the school while hurt; you're in for it. First, you get kicked out of the show and you don't get the part. Then, you have to leave all your classes then involve any body movement. Lastly, you get school probation; which mean, if you get into any trouble while on school probation you can get suspended or expelled. 

"Watch it, freak." I said. 

"Yeah, because I'm the freak?" Said Lucy. 

"You are." I snapped at her.  

"No, I'm not the one walking around with fake nails, hair, and tan."  

"For your info this..." I pointed to my hair. "Is all real." I pushed between her and Bailey.  

'I look great, I'm fine the way I am.' I go over what my life coach told me. 

At less, I don't have to see him anymore. I'm fine now, right? I question myself. I'm fine? I don't need to believe what she said. 

"Sophie? Are you okay?" Brooklyn asked.  

There are only four people in this whole school who knows what I went thought before starting here.  

"Yea' I'm cool. Let's get to class."  

Out of the cover of my eyes I can she her take her phone out. She sent a quick text before catching up.  

I hug Brooklyn goodbye and head into class.  

I sit down next to Cole as this is the only class that is just the two of us; witch makes it one of my favorites.  

I know he likes me, a lot. And so do I but I have a great boyfriend now; Chase. But there's something about Cole. Jamie and him has been best friends years, I don't know how he would take it.  

Sophie sits next to me and all I want to do is kiss her. But there are to many eyes in this room. I can tell that something's wrong. 

I flip open my notebook get my pen and write. 'Whats up, babe?'  

And push it over to her. I watch her as she reads it. She scribbles something then pushes it back.  

'Nothing Hun' 

'Come on, I don't believe that' I write back. 

"Really I'm fine sweetie.'  

'Okay well I'm here for you, I love you Sophie.' I push it back to her. She reads its; she smiles a little when she reads the end.  

'I love you too Cole Xo' she Pushes I back to me.  

Rest of the class time I pass little notes back between Sophie and I.  

I know it's wrong; first she has a boyfriend, second she's my best friends little sister; well, like by ten seconds. I have tried staying away but its just to hard.  

The bell rang, I toss my notebook back into my bag. After school today is the tryouts for Fame stats.  

Almost everyone will be trying out. I for one don't won't to be at the back of that line.  

Good thing I paid some kids to hold a spot in line for me and my friends.  

Waiting in line, thanks to Cole for these spots. I can't help but be a little nerves.  

"Sophie?" Cole said as we are the only ones here yet.  

I just look at him. "Yea'?" I answered.  

"You will be amazing, I believe in you." 

See this is why in feel and falling for Cole. When it's just us. I see his true colors, the real him but when he's around his friends. He can come off a little strong. Speaking of friends.  

"Hey!" Jamie and Chase called.  

"Hi" Cole and I said at the same time. 

"What's going on?" Asked Chase.  

"Nothing, Sophie has some neves." Cole answered, winking at me. 

Jamie, Chase and Cole spent the next ten minuets telling me how amazing I will do. I never really had this problem. This is the first time of my having to deal with it; first time dealing with a lot of things. 

After a few hours of waiting, it was finally my turn. I was smack dab in the middle of the stage. Out of the whole world, this is the place I feel most at home.  

My music start and I put all my feeling into this dance. Everything from, Chase and Cole, going behind my brothers back, Bailey, Lucy, my home life; very feeling intel I was numb.  

I end my hart was race but I hand no tears; just the end of an amazing dance.  

"Thank you." I said walking off the stage. I was all smiles as I'm after dancing for anyone.  

But when I got back to where my group of friend. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

Chase and Cole yelling. Then my eye notice Chase had something in his hand. A notebook, but not just a notebook. The one Cole and I write notes back and fourth. I couldn't move or breath.