prologue

"Madison come come I want you to meet your new little brother." My dad called. Hi my name is Madison June Salvatore. I am five years old. My little brother was born today." Coming daddy!" I yelled skipping down the stairs going to there room. Once i got to the room i saw mama holding a little thing in her arms. "Is that him papa?" I whispered so i didn't wake him up. "Yes sweetie this is you brother. Do you want to hold him?" He asked, i looked up at him with wide eyes nodding my head fast. "Yes please." My dad grabbed him and put him in my arms."whats his name?" I asked" well babywe want you to name him." My mama said. I just looked at him. He just sat there holding my little finger." Damon , Damon Salvatore." I whispered while staring at him." Beautiful sweetie can you go put Damon in his crib please?" I just nodded got up and went to his room. " Well Damon this is your room don't worry im here ok." When i put him in his crib i turned to leave but he started to cry so i hurried and grabbed him and softly sang to him.

Close your eyes say goodnight
Dream of me to hold you tight
Snuggle in without a fright
I am here so hug me at night
I love you with all my might.

I looked down and ther he is sound asleep." Goodnight Dammy I love you." I said kissing hia forehead. I put him down and left.

(Ok the song i literally just made it up so i know it sucks. Tell me if you want me to continue this its ok i guess im not sure.)