Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~

Andy POV

"Andy, hunny we need to talk. " My mom said.

" Son, sit down." dad gestured to the chair. I sat down and looked at them confused. Juliet sat next to me holding my hand for comfort.

" Son, you have a sister, a half sister really." dad said. I stared at him confused. That's impossible, he would have had to cheat on mom..

"You didn't.. " I breathed. He looked away ashamed.

" She's seventeen and lives a few hours away. I was drunk, at a concert. I'm sorry." Dad said. Mom looked like she was still trying to accept it but she was doing okay.

"She's coming to live with us, well, you." mom said.

"Wait, I'm just finding out about this kid and you want her to live with me? Are you fucking nuts?! " I yelled.

" Babe, I already said she could live with us." Juliet said.

I stared down at her confused. " Why?! Why should she stay with me?! I don't know her. I don't want her in my life." I growled.

"Andy, she's your sister, like it or not and you might as well try to bond." dad said.

The door bell rang and dad went to get it. He came back with a girl. It was her, my 'sister'. She had black hair one side was shaved off, and was wearing a Slipknot shirt and ripped skinny jeans and black boots. A guitar case was slung over her back and another in her hand along with a duffle bag and dad had a suit case. Behind her sat a gray and white pit bull. Her eyes were ringed in black eyeliner but that's all the make up she wore, they were a darker blue color than mine.

She had a blank face, her lips pressed in a straight line like she was afraid and didn't want to show it.

" This is Raven." dad said. He tried to smile at her but she didn't look at him. She just kept staring straight ahead.

" What's your problem? " I growled.

Her eyes snapped to me and a look of pure evil crossed her face.

" What? You think I want to be here? Did you think I'd be happy to find out my "dad" was never really my father? Because my idols my brother I would be happy? No. That's not how it is so back the fuck off." she growled. I think all of our faces were the same, shocked.

Everything was quiet for a moment.

" Well, you kids should get going. Your flight will be leaving soon." mom tried to sound cheery.

" You can't bring the dog." I said.

" Then I'm not going." she replied with a shrug.

Dad sighed and grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey CC would you mind keeping an eye on Ravens pit bull? Thanks, your a good kid." he hung up and glared at us. "No leave."

We glared at each other for a moment before he swung the suitcase at me. I caught it and dropped it still glaring. Raven grabbed it and the dogs leash and left the house.

"Andy you need to straighten up." Juliet growled and left.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Just fucking great.