1) Panther - A Nightcrawler Fanfiction

[Author's Note: I do not own the X-men characters. I own Panther (Emery) and the events of the story. That is all.

{9.4.2013} Edited through. Just little things changed. 

X-Men Characters In This Chapter: Professor X (Charles Xavier), Wolverine (Logan), Nightcrawler (Kurt), Storm (Ororo), and Rogue (Marie)

OCs: Panther (Emery), Bad Guy 1, Bad Guy 2]

Their mission was simple: break in, cuff the sick bastard, and bring the new mutant back to the mansion.

Easy as pie.

Professor Xavier himself had chosen to go on this mission, instead of directing from the Cerebro room. Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Rogue were who hed chosen to take with him. The Professor knew this one would be a handful.

The place was easy enough to get into. Logan sliced through the locks and the rest of the entourage, consisting of Nightcrawler and Rogue, stormed in. Five men stood around a bed. Nightcrawler's sensitive ears had picked up on their conversation.

"Isn't it uncomfortable like that?" Nightcrawler heard a male voice.

"Nope, I saw it lying like that. That's why I restrained it that way," a second voice responded.

Nightcrawler didnt catch anything else before they stormed in. Rogue went straight for the bastard who'd admitted restraining the person they had come to rescue. Her glove was off and she reached for the guy, forcing hand to face contact. As her mutant power drained his consciousness, skimming through his disgusting memories, Nightcrawler and Wolverine took down the other two people. Professor Xavier wheeled into the room.

"I've already informed the police. If you would be so kind as to bind them together and leave them over there, Logan," the Professor directed Wolverine.

Wolverine nodded and had them roped together in no time.

"Do ya need me for anythin else Professor?" Rogue asked, looking pale.

"No, why don't you head back to the jet and rest?"

Rogue nodded and returned to the jet.

"What about me Professor?" Nightcrawler asked.

"I thought perhaps you would be so kind as to release our new friend."

For the first time since they entered the building, Nightcrawler's eyes landed upon the new mutant they were there to rescue. She was lying on her left side, right arm restrained with a leather cuff behind and above her head. Her other hand was bound to her right ankle, leaving her curled. Her left leg was left free. This position brought all the attention to her butt. Protruding from the base of her spine was a spaded tail that poured over her hip and was tied to her unrestrained leg. Upon her head, there were cat-like ears, the short hair matching the midnight black hair flowing from her scalp. It was a short and uneven mop. She donned a simple thigh-length black nightgown and panties, visible due to the position she was in.

"Of course," Nightcrawler responded, instantly feeling attached to the girl and pitying her as he once pitied himself.

By this time, Logan had tied up the men as well as tied them to each other. They would not be getting away. Logan joined the Professor as Nightcrawler approached the girl.

She seemed to be sleeping. Nightcrawler untied her tail first, understanding how sensitive tails could be, his own twitching in agreement. Instantly, her eyes shot open and she fought against her restraints, hissing and lashing out with her freed tail. The tip caught Nightcrawlers bicep and left an incision. Nightcrawler hissed in response, stepping back in surprise.