Pick the Cast

I'm about to upload chapter 10! But here's a few things I need to say before that!

I just changed the name of the story to ‘Love, Lies and a Flash of the Past’ thanks to a suggestion by a very helpful reader! 

Secondly, I need to get my cast done for this sequel.

To be honest, Chris Pine just doesn't really fit the Haden I picture, so I'm going to change the cast a little.

I've got a couple of actors I'm considering as Haden:

1. Ian Somerhalder (He looks a little evil though?)

2. Max Irons (He's blonde and since Haden's kinda supposed to have dark hair, I'm not so sure what you guys think about that. But he's totally gorgeous!)

3. Tom Sturridge (I still think he'd be brilliant. But he looks young, a bit too much younger than Alex and Matt maybe?)

4. Johnathan Rhys Meyers (But I used him as Carter, so I'm not sure if you guys will think of Carter if I use him)

What do you guys think?

As for Skylar, I'm pretty sure I want her to be Odette Annable.

Matt will remain as Alex Pettyfer.

Hayden Christensen will remain as Alex.

As for the new characters I've just introduced, I haven't the slightest clue who shoudl play them, so it would be really cool if you guys could give me some suggestions! :)

Much appreciated you guys!

xx

Oh and my best friend and I are writing this Romance/Teen Fiction collabaration. It's called 'Perfectly Imperfect'. You can find it on her profile. Check out Raihanmoi. The collab is pretty cool I think. She writes the story in the POV of an awkward new student, Kayla. While I write as the mysterious high school jock who's hiding way too much, Cal. We take turns to write chapters in the different POVS. So it would be really cool if you guys could check that out!

Thanks again!