Chapter 12

---------- Chapter 12 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy pulls over on the shoulder of the road and cuts the engine. The silence in the car is only broken by the sound of my pounding heart.

               “Please!” I try again, my voice shaking. “Please let me go!”

               “Shut up!” the man hisses. He reaches over to get something under the backseat and seeing this as my opportunity, I throw the door open and run out.

The stretch of road is completely deserted but that doesn’t deter me. I need to get as far away from him as possible.

I hear his loud footsteps behind me and I know he’s chasing after me. I thank my lucky starts he’s too dumb to have thought of using his car. At least this way there is a minor chance that I can get away from him.

               “Get back here bitch!” he shouts loudly.

I push myself to run faster. And for a fleeting moment, I have this insane notion that I’ll be able to outrun him. That insane notion was squashed, quite literally when he caught up to me, knocking me to the ground, straddling me.

               “Oh god! Please don’t! What have I ever done to you?” I squeak, trying to push him off me. We’re quite literally in the middle of the road. So if a car comes by and doesn’t notice us, we will be road kill.

               “It’s got nothing to do with you, sweet cheeks! Don’t take it personally!”

I feel the tears slide down my face as I try my best to keep myself composed. I won’t let him have the satisfaction of seeing me break down and weep.

He pins my hands up above my head and leans down towards me, his breath making me want to puke.

He runs his free hand down my body, and I can feel him get excited and distracted. Using this to my advantage, I aim a quick kick where the sun doesn’t shine. He rolls off me, clutching at his man parts in pain, cussing me vulgarly, threatening me with what he’ll do to me the moment he catches me again.

But I don’t stay around long enough to hear what he says, I tear down the road, sprinting for my life. I need to get to a gas station or a factory or anything really!

The next thing I know, he’s caught up to me again. He forces me back onto the gravel, pinning my hands above my head once again and straddling me.

He pulls out a little knife and holds it to my throat. “Now you will behave,” he warns seriously.

I nod my head reluctantly, giving up. I’m smart enough to know when I should just comply.

               “Take off your shirt,” he instructs, staring lewdly at my chest.

               “I can’t! You’re holding onto my hands,” I mutter, still fidgeting a little.

He presses the knife down against my skin and I let out a little shriek as I feel it pierce my skin. He snickers at me and releases my hand.

With my fingers trembling, I begin unbuttoning my shirt, feeling disgusted at myself. I wish I was strong enough to fight him off! But I’m just a weak little girl!

The tears run down my face freely as the guy cuts off the remaining buttons on my shirt.

The sound of an engine approaching has me struggling, hoping beyond hope that it’s a police cruiser. My captor looks around alertly and drags me off the road. I feel my skin tear as he drags me and I weep bitterly from the pain.