Chapter 38

---------- Chapter 38 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               “Hi,” I squeak.

Well how else was I supposed to react?!

Haden’s all wet and stark naked except for his towel. And Dixon is pressing him against the wall, his hands on Haden’s hips, his lips so close to Haden.

I know I never asked Haden if he was straight...but he sure seemed straight!

               “Maybe I should come back later?” I suggest when neither guy moves.

I make to walk out the room. Across the changing room, I hear a small scuffle and then Haden grabs my arm, stopping me.

               “Don’t leave me with him!” he pleads, his grey eyes wide.

He drags me back into the room, hiding behind me – using me as his shield, blocking him from Dixon.

               “I really don’t know what’s going on here,” I mumble awkwardly.

               “That would make two of us. But I think I was just sexually harassed,” Haden mutters.

Dixon blushes deeply, looking unnerved.

               “Maybe we should all just sit down and talk this through?” I suggest, walking over to the bench.

I take a seat with Haden by my side and Dixon opposite him.

We sit in awkward silence for a long time as I watch Dixon ‘accidentally’ brush his leg against Haden’s.

               “Dude! Stop touching me!” Haden finally snaps, getting up, holding onto his towel protectively.

               “Look man, I don’t know what came over me,” Dixon admits, dropping his gaze.

               “I do!” Haden mutters, pacing up and down.

The little water droplets on his chest catch my attention and I can’t help but ogle him; he’s just so gorgeous.

               “Skye!” he sighs when he catches me salivating. “I’m going to continue with my shower!” he announces, blushing a little.

               “Or you could just sit here and we could talk through it?” Dixon offers.

Haden narrows his eyes at him before shaking his head. “Usually, I’d be thrilled at people undressing me in their mind, but you’re a guy,” he points at Dixon, narrowing his eyes some more, “and you’re making me hot,” he winks at me.

I blush, dropping my gaze as he struts back into the shower cubicle.

I hear the water turning on and I notice Dixon blush. It takes me a moment to realise why he’s blushing and then sends me blushing too.

How awkward, my ex and I seem to have a thing for the same guy.

               “So...I don’t get why you were with me,” I admit softly.

Dixon shifts uncomfortably as the sound of Haden humming to himself floats towards us.

               “Can we talk somewhere away from Haden showering?” he pleads.

Feeling my cheeks heat up yet again, I nod my head. He leads me out of the changing room and we sit down on the grass, facing each other.

               “Better?” I ask.