Chapter 15

Wednesday

I got to school and did my usual routine. I dropped my books off in my locker. After I put in my last book, I saw Ethan walk up to Heather. However, he was making eye contact with me. He was smirking at me. 

I softly laughed, and turned away to close my locker. I still cannot believe that he woke up in my bed this morning, with me in his arms. Thinking back to it, I wish I had taken his idea to lay in bed all day...with him. That was of course impossible. 

In first period, I kept stealing glances at Ethan, but I was not embarrassed this time. Ethan did the same. When the teacher was lecturing, I could see him look my way. It made me blush, but it also got me so worried that someone would see. Every time he looked at me, I looked at Heather. I wanted to be safe that she did not see what I saw. It would be bad. 

Class ended after almost an hour and a half. I took my secret path to get to my next class. While walking, I felt a tug at my waist. I screeched, but then I felt the same warm, rough hands that I felt yesterday. 

Ethan pulled me back and pushed me against the wall. He had his handsome smirk on. 

"Told you it would have been better to lay in bed today," he said with his hands still on my waist. 

"Well, you wouldn't have been able to sneak up on me like this, would you?" I replied, trying to stay cool, but I couldn't as I could feel my lips forming into a smile.

"You're right, this is more fun." He smacked his lips onto mine. His hands crawled under my shirt as my left hand laid on his chest and my right on his neck. 

We had a seven minute passing period, therefore, we must have been kissing for about 6 and a half until I realized I would be late. I was never late. Like literally, never

"Oh sh*t, we're late," I blurted. 

"Skip?" he joked. 

"No.." I playfully pushed him. "I have to go."

"You're place tonight then?" he yelled as I walked away. 

I just shrugged my shoulders jokingly, but he knew that would be a yes. Even if I said no, it would be a yes for him. I ran to class. 

After school...

I had work today therefore I didn't get home until seven tonight. When I got home, I cooked myself a small dinner, and went to start on my homework. 

It must have been 10 when I was finished because I became super tired. I checked my phone to see if there was anything from Ethan. Nothing...

I decided to go rinse myself from the food odor I got from work. I lathered myself in a strawberry scented body wash and then rinsed myself. It was about half past ten when I was done. I checked my phone, still nothing. Maybe he was too tired from practice, I thought. I've been really tired these past few days too, therefore, I decided it was best if I just went to sleep. I fell asleep with my phone in my hand...

Ethan's POV

I had ended practice later than usual today. It was about seven when I was done. I really wanted to see Lucille. However, I had a lot of homework to finish and a test in third period. I knew if my grades slipped, all that I worked for would be over. It would be worth nothing. I would be nothing. I went straight home to finish up my studies instead of texting Lucille. I knew that the moment I texted her I would give myself an excuse to see her...because honestly, not being able to touch her for more than a couple of minutes killed me. 

It was about eleven at night when I was done with homework and showering. I wondered if she was still awake. Last night, I knew she fell asleep, but I needed to see her so I called her. It was cute how she lied that she just barely fell asleep when I could hear in her voice that I woke her up from a deep sleep. I wasn't sure if I should go see her or not. I wanted to lay with her and cuddle. But, would I disturb her again? What if her mom saw this time? What if I go and she doesn't answer her phone? How would I get in?