Chapter 10

Ethan's POV
Tuesday Night

I left Lucille and went back home. It felt different with her today. We didn't do what we usually did, you know, sleep together and then I leave her alone in bed. In other words, act like a jerk. Instead, she stopped me and we ate sandwiches... I should have left if a girl offered to hang out like that instead of sex, but something told me to stay. Was it the way she looked at me?
Besides Heather who I was somehow forced to hang out with for my reputation, I never really hung out with a girl after I slept with her...
I went back home and Heather and her parents were there already.
'E, where have you been?' Heather said with her fake voice as she walked up to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek. I gave her a fake smile back.
'Hey sorry, I was out with some of the boys' of course that's a lie. I saw her parents staring at me.
'Mr. Morris, it's nice to see you again,' I said giving him a firm handshake.
'Still practicing hard for that scholarship, young man?'
'Yessir' Did I mention he's one of the scholarship board committee for that baseball scholarship? That's why I couldn't just leave Heather..
'And beautiful as always, Mrs. Morris,' I said giving her a side hug and kiss on the cheek.
'A gentleman as usual, Ethan,' Mrs. Morris said with a smile back. I just fake chuckled back.
I decided to go to the back kitchen and see my mom as my dad chatted with the Morris's.
'Hey Mom, sorry I'm late,' I said giving her a cheek kiss.
She just smiled back with a suspicious look. 'Mm hmm, sure you are' she knew me too well. I just chuckled. 'Love you mom! I'm going to go change' I jogged upstairs. I threw on a white dress shirt and pants with some nice shoes and some cologne. I sat down as I was fixing my tie, there was a knock.
'Hey Sexy!' It was Heather.
'Hey' I looked up at her and went back to fixing my tie. She walked inside and stood in front of me in between my legs. 'You really know how to impress my parents don't you? ' she said flirtatiously as she tried to fix my tie. I looked up at her which she looked back. She was wearing a black tight dress that stopped at her thighs with about 6 inch heels. 'Who else would honey? ' I said mockingly with a fake smile. She smirked and smacked her lips onto mine in which we made out for a little bit until she pulled away. 'See you downstairs hot shot' she said as she gave me a last peck and went back downstairs. Her kiss didn't feel the same as a certain someone's. It wasn't sweet, light, and passionate... Like Lucille's... Oh what was I thinking? I looked at my tie and realized she didn't finish tying it.. as usual...
I got downstairs and everyone was already at the table. I took my seat.
'So Ethan, tell Mr. Morris about your most recent game? ' my dad said excitingly urging me to speak just as I was about to take a bite. I mean, I wasn't hungry anyways after the sand which Lucille made me.
'Um, well I mean it was pretty good if...' And that's what we talked about most of the night, baseball. I mean of course I loved baseball, but this was pretty much how every dinner was like with the Morris. Heather would send flirtatious looks down my way in which I gave some fake ones back. And my father praised me to Mr. Morris. This is was all to get me that scholarship. Then they would move onto another topic and occasionally come back to the topic of my scores. Honestly, those scores of course made me cocky and I loved being praised, but this routine got too old. We finally finished dinner and went to the living room to eat some dessert. I know, such a typical rich family. Heather sat next to me, and put her hand on my thighs, caressing it and sending me horny looks. And then finally, it was 10:00. They were finally going to leave. As they were getting past the door, Heather whispered flirtatiously into my ears, 'My parents are going out of town tomorrow morning' as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and wink, then they left. Oh finally. I need some air.
'How was tonight, honey?' My mom asked, walking to the kitchen. My dad left to his office.
'Um, it was fun,' I lied.
She gave me a skeptical look. Again, she knew me too well. She laughed.
I smiled and gave her a hug. ' I'm going to go change and get some fresh air.' She just continued to laugh.
Lucille's POV
It was around 10:00. I was reading a class novel that we had to do for an assignment. Occasionally, my mind went to Ethan, even though it shouldn't have. I keep wondering about the special dinner he had tonight and who he had it with. I mean it wasn't any of my business, but I became curious... Then I received a text. It was Ethan. My heart was beating a million beats. He never texted me like this, not at night. Wasn't he at a dinner?
'Hey...' It said. What do I say to that? Then another text came, 'Are you still awake?' Why was he asking that? Oh shoot.. What if I just don't text back, he'll just think I'm asleep, and I wouldn't have to reply.. but I wanted to reply. I wanted to talk to him, but... but..
/beep/ ' I know you're still awake' the next text read. What the heck? How did he know? Suddenly, I heard something hit my window. What was that? I went to check and there he was with his gorgeous face. He smirked at me.
'What the hell?' I whispered, shocked. My mom was sleeping, I couldn't wake her up.
He just pointed to the side and made a gesture that said 'open the door'. No matter how hot he looked with his plain white T-shirt and basketball shorts, I couldn't open the door. Not with my mom still in the same house. I shook my head no. He gave me a look that said ' if you don't open the door, I will open it myself' I didn't know what he was going to do but I couldn't risk it. And so I sighed, and went to open the door. I think I saw him smirk before I turned. I slowed creaked through the hall and stairs and went to open the door.
When I opened the door, he was standing there with his perfect smile. ' you're crazy' I whispered to him, angrily ( or I tried to be)
He then picked me up by the butt which I screeched a little, caught by surprise, but I covered my mouth in time. I hit him on his broad shoulders. 'What are you doing?' I whispered with worried. If my mom woke up to this... I didn't want to think about it.
He didn't respond. He just held onto my butt with my legs wrapped around his waist as he walked up to my room. He was so quiet, it was like he was a ninja. Or maybe he did this so many times, it was normal for him?
We reached my bedroom. He opened the door. Even that was quiet... And quietly shut it. Then he dropped me on my bed. He stood in front of me and then he took his shirt off and threw it to the ground. He put his hands on either sides of me, brought his lips to mine, and kissed me. His tongue started tangling with mine for awhile before he went to my neck. He nibbled at it. He pulled my shirt off and continued kissing me from my neck down to my boobs. I was lost in his kisses before I realized that my mom was sleeping. I pulled away. He stopped and looked at me.
'What?'
He looked so amazing. I smiled at him and said, 'My mom is sleeping downstairs'
He looked at me for a second and went back to kissing my neck. 'It's okay, we can extra quiet,' he mumbled against my skin.
'Ethan~' I whined at him. 'We can't...' I looked down.
He looked at me and saw that I was being serious. 'Ugh... ' he dropped his head to my shoulders, just like he did today. 'I've never been rejected twice in one day.' I laughed.
'Nor made fun of twice in one day' I didn't know what he meant until I remembered about earlier. I laughed again. He looked up at me. 'You really like teasing me huh?' I shook my head, but I couldn't hold in my laughter. He then smiled. 'Ugh!!! Why do you have to be so cute?' He whispered as he pushed me back to the bed, and kissed me. 'No I can't,' he said. ' I promised I wouldn't let you go the next time.' He then went to kiss my neck and trailed kisses until he got to the top of my shorts. I grabbed his hair and he looked up at me. ' Ethan~' He then knew I was being extra serious this time. 'Fineeee' he whined, which made me smile at how adorable he was even though we were in the dark. He then got off on top of me. I was expecting him to leave, which saddened me but instead he rolled himself over to the other side of the bed. It gave me some sort of excitement and relief. I turned to him, unaware that I was smiling the whole time.
'You know you're breaking a lot of rules in this deal.' He stared intently at me. I just smiled at him.
'There were rules?' I acted dumbfounded. He shook his head smiling. With a surprise, he pulled me over to sit on top of him.
'Yes, there were rules!!! You're suppose to ride me whenever I want you to!!' he said, pretending to be mad, but he was smiling. I just laughed which made him chuckle. He pulled me down to his chest and kissed me. Then I rolled over back to the other side of the bed. For awhile, we just stared at each other. He then pulled some hair out of my face, which made me blush at the gesture. I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. All of a sudden I blurted, 'How was your special dinner?' He looked surprised. I didn't know if I had any right to ask about it but I just wanted to say something... Anything. He then chuckled, and turned to stare at the wall.
'Eh..' This time I was surprised by his answer. He looked at me, chuckled, and went back to stare at the wall. 'It was like any other special dinner. We just ate and talked.' I knew there was more but I could tell he didn't want to say anymore. Then catching me off guard, he asked, 'How was your dinner?'
Playing his game, I said, 'We just ate and talked' he looked at me skeptically and then we both laughed.
Then subconsciously I moved in closer and laid my head on his chest. He just pulled me in closer which warmed my heart. We laid there for awhile, my arms around his waist and his arms around me. It felt nice to finally lay with him while we were both awake. The silence was nice, but it wasn't either. We never really talked--like really, just talk. I knew he didn't want to talk about his dinner. I tried to think of something I could talk about that he would respond to me. Thinking hard, I remembered...