Ch 4. So I met Him

*Edited- February 7, 2016

So many things had happen in the past year

Esmeralda finally knew how I felt now since her husband decided to cheat on her while being three weeks pregnant

Melissa...well Melissa is still Melissa

Somehow Evan and I ended up in a Magazine for being the, 'perfect married couple'. Now when other people see me they ask what is our secret for our perfect marriage and I give them a b*llsh*t lie so they could leave me alone.

Now my father has named Evan as the new CEO of the family company. Without my parents knowledge, they played well into Evan's sick little game just for the position he has always longed for.

Right now we were at a nice, but expensive, venue at a four star hotel in Manhattan in celebration of my so called husband success. I looked my surroundings and felt out of place; as if I didn't belong here. I looked over at the crowd of people around Evan. My father was at his side exclaiming that he is just the perfect man for the job and that he was the son he never had. My mother was next to my father nodding in agreement with him and saying how proud she is of Evan, but there was someone else that was on the opposite side of my parents and that would be her. Donna.

She hooked her arm around his and was leaning towards him and he didn't push her away or nothing. She was wearing this very revealing dress that had her breast almost falling out of it. It was like second skin on her and a slit that was dangerous close in showing her...well, you know.

I, on the other hand, am wearing this corset type dress with metallic looking coral branches around my upper torso; with a mesh top that is holding the corset together and it made look like it was strapless and backless. Below the waistline it was a white mermaid type skirt. On my wrist, a simple diamond bracelet worth a lot of money and a gift from Evan, saying it was to show off 'how much he loves me'. I had my long curly hair down like waves like honey silk, and behind my hair I wore a pair of teardrop shape diamond earrings, the pair that Evan gave me on my Birthday while we were, 'Dating'. My makeup look natural unlike Donna who looked like she piled that on her face.

I couldn't look at them anymore and just decided to leave this godforsaken sham of a party celebration. I grabbed my clutch and walked out of the venue. It was a balmy weather today so I didn't bring my coat and I hailed a taxi.

"Where to miss?"

"Um...a Diner please." I didn't want to go home tonight. I just wanted to disappear.

"Which Diner lady, 'cus there tons of them." The drive snapped. I was silent for a moment.

"Is there a Diner near a park?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head.

"And I know which one to take you."

XXxXxXxX

Once we have arrived he looked at me, "Here's your stop miss." I open my clutch to give to him money for the ride until I noticed I didn't bring any cash. I had to think quick then it came to me. I removed my earrings and handed them to him.

"Here you go, thanks!" I told him as I was going out of the car.

"Wait lady, I can't accept this!" He looked at me in horror because I paid him in Diamonds. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry about sir. It was a gift of a man that I thought that loved me for me and not my status upbringing." I told him and went inside the diner. It was sort of empty and I really stood out. The waitress, who looked like she was in her late twenties early thirties, looked up at me and was stunned. She snap herself out of the trans and walked up to me.