Ch 1. All I Ever wanted was love

*Edited- February 7, 2016

I was just standng there like the fool that I was

Why you ask?

Because the man who I thought loved me, who I was married to, by the way, was hugging a woman and not just any woman, oh no!

Turns out be the mistress he was with through out our relationship

And his personal assistant

Go figure

They turned to look at me, he grin and she smirk.

"Rose", he said out loud, "This is my woman, Donna. Donna, I think you know who she is, don't you?" I looked that him like he gone insane.

"Evan, what is going on here and why is this woman doing in our honeymoon suite?!" I exclaimed. He and his so called woman started to laugh.

"My dear stupid little girl, did you really think I loved you at all. Open up your eyes; this whole time I was playing you for a fool". He exclaimed brightly. This couldn't be my Evan, this man in front of me was a different person from the man I love and married.

I stared at him wildly, "What do you mean by that Evan?" He grin at my question.

"I'm glad you asked that; you see, I am a very ambitious person, I'm going up in the corporate ladder and I needed some sort of a boost from your old man. I mean don't get me wrong I was doing pretty okay in your family's company but I wanted to be the new CEO. So that's where you came in. Oh man, let me tell you, it was not easy being your boyfriend".

I stood there in silence, trying to swallow what was left of my pride and happiness.

"I mean come on, me...going to the circus with you was so painful. I felt so stupid and I felt a little bad for you. A grown woman, if you can call yourself that." He snorted as if it was impossible that I was one, "Oh! And doing all those idiotic things I mean come on Rose; fifteen year olds do all that." He put his arms around her and her hand rubbed all over his chest cover shirt sensually.

Tears came down my face, I couldn't hide the pain I was in. "Please...stop." I whimpered. That was what my mother and father told me all the time; 'Grow up Rose, you are not a little kid anymore'

'You will never find a man at this rate, you stupid girl!'

"Donna and I have been together for years and she and I came up with this plan which was; date you, you to fall for me, get married and then tell you everything after the honeymoon but, to tell you the truth I was not looking forward being with you for two whole weeks. So I had Donna to come along and then tell you". I glare at him at that part.

"What makes you think I won't tell my parents everything?" I accused. He laugh at my question.

"Because the night I propose, your parents thanked me for choosing you and that they were glad I got you off their backs because you were nothing what they wanted in a daughter. They also said that you were too weird and you embarrassed them and the family name". Evan and Donna laughed at that comment.

I just put my hands on my mouth and sobbed at what my parents had told him.

"So here's how its going to go down; Donna and I are going to stay here in the honeymoon suite, while you are going to stay in a normal room, okay?" His tone of voice was as if he was talking to a little kid. All I did was nod and shifted my eyes away from them. They grinned.

"Okay then. Here is your room key; your bags are already in the room so go away okay?" He said annoyed. I shifted to one side and then shuffled away. Before I could escape, he said one more thing.

"Oh and don't bother us okay, the last thing we want to do is babysit". I shut the door and cried like I have never cried before.

All I ever wanted was to be loved

Was that so hard?

Why can't I be loved?