Ch 2. What does She have that I don't?

*Edited- February 7, 2016

Two weeks

Two weeks in this h*ll-hole of a honeymoon

And yet I cannot stop crying.

Never have I thought I would would be in this kind of marriage. It angered me. It angered me so much.

"How could I have been so stupid to believe in him? How could I?" I cried out. I stood up from the bed and walked to the balcony and there they were; walking on the beach like a married couple. I couldn't help but stare at them. Tears came down again, I couldn't look at them anymore and walked back inside the room.

"What does she have that I don't?" I looked myself at the full length mirror and removed my sundress, bra and panties and stood naked. My breast was a full C-cup almost a D-cup. I slid my hand down; feeling my curves, and my slightly wide hips. I turned myself to the side and saw that I had a nice backside, the kind that men goes crazy for, well...thats what Melissa tells me.

The tips of my curly, honey colored, hair ended at the bottom of my back and curve of my butt. My porcelain skin was tanned from hanging out on the beach by myself. I ran my hand down to my stomach, there was no fat, no nothing; it was flat as a board.

I stood at 5 foot 6 inches, my face was round and I have high cheekbone; a button nose and full reddish pink lips. My eyes are almond shaped with full eyelashes and my eye color are hazel-green.

"I'm pretty, I have a good body, I'm...I'm-" I stopped myself as tears gathered in my eyes and I roughly wiped them away. I am better than this, better than her right? I mean she is skinny, just skinny. She doesn't look like me she looks like...like

"Like a supermodel." I whispered out loud. Today was the last day and then we go back to New York. Back to our normal lives.

"Maybe I can seduce him back at home. Maybe I can show him that I am a woman and that I am ten times as beautiful and sexy as his sl*t of a lover." I angrily said to myself in the mirror. I have made my decision.

I was going to dress up to his liking and maybe, just maybe he could look my way and want me and fall in love with me just like I did when I first laid eyes on him.

XxXx

Once I settled my things in his apartment I started to to set my plans in motion. I went to the lingerie store and bought a whole bunch of bra and panties set and garters with my two best friends Melissa and Esmeralda.

I meet them both when I was 15 years old and was new to New York because my father thought it was a great idea to send me off to an all girls school in Europe at the tender age of 5. They were the only girls that reached out to me and we became inseparable.

"So...this is the plan? You buy all this undergarments so he can have sex with you? That *ssh*le? I'm sorry but you are too good for him and to degrade yourself for his own stupid satisfaction is just beyond, Rosie. Why can't you follow his lead and just find someone else who will want you for you." Melissa spoken passionately. She would know how I feel because she too has been through the same situation with an ex-boyfriend and he broke her heart so many times that she decided that men are too much and decided to bat for the other team and she hasn't looked back since.

"Well I think it is a smart idea to strike now than later. She should strategize her plan and have all the bases covered so the enemy doesn't have the upper hand. That is called good planning." Esmeralda huff as she went through a rack of bras and went to the other side. She was happily married for three years to the man she loved even though there was something off about him that Melissa and I didn't like. I look at Esmeralda then at Melissa.