Ch. 15- Meanwhile, Almost a Year Later...

A/N 1:  Yeah...hi guys its been a while huh. Sorry I took my sweet a** time to finish this chapter. Didn't mean to do that, life took over from the last uploaded chapter. Family drama snuck up on my family and I so we needed to resolve it and to settle down a bit but I'm back now? Maybe, sorta, you know...until life pulls me back in again. Please enjoy this chapter while I get my thoughts in order and placed them where they need to be so...I'll be right back 😞 Enjoy!

Melissa was pondering...

Still pondering...

She shifted a bit in her seat and pondered some more

Where the hell are you Esme? She thought as her sights sat on Rosie as she slept. It's been over a half an hour, she muttered in her mind as she started to tap her fingers on the arm rest.

"That's it! That's it, I'm gonna go look for her and give her a piece of my mind." She hissed hotly as she stood up but much to her surprise the door open and came in a flushed Esmeralda with rumpled clothes and bed hair. Melissa froze as Esmeralda looked at her in horror and tried to fix herself again.

"What the heck took you Esme? Rosie and I were worried about you and why do I smell men's cologne on you?" Esmeralda turned around and put her hands on her burning face to cool down.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" She squeak out. Melissa looked down and tilted her head a bit to the side.

"What's that white stain on your skirt Esme?" Esmeralda squeal and turned around to face her.

"What! Not-nothing." She said flustered as she spun around like a dog chasing its tail, trying to see where the stain is.

"No, not nothing, here." Melissa pointed at the very bottom back where the hem of the skirt. Esmeralda then saw it and her eye widen at the sight.

"Oh no!"

"Esme what is that, tell me what the he** is that!?" Melissa demanded. Esmeralda avoided eye contact with her and looked all around the room.

"I have no idea what you mean. Maybe my skirt touch something while I was in the rest room, you don't know, it could have happen." She laughed falsely. Melissa narrowed her eyes at her.

"Yeah and I'm pregnant." She place her hands on her hips. "What did you do while going to the restroom Esmeralda?" Esmeralda sigh in defeat.

"If you must know...I bumped into someone while coming out." Melissa motion her to continue, "Scott Dyer, you know; my student."

"Dyer, Dyer...how come that name sounds so familiar."

"He is the owner and CEO of S.D. Banking and Realtor. The "S" stands for Samantha, his mothers name, his father thought it was the right thing to do since she was the only one who believed in him when he started out." The girls turned and saw Rosie sitting in a up right position. She rolled her eyes at them. "You guys are way to loud for me to continue sleeping." She took a huge deep breathe, getting herself ready for a long discussion. "So what did you discover Mel?" Melissa pointed at Esmeralda skirt.

"She's got a white stain on the back of her skirt and I'm asking her what the heck has she been doing this entire time while out."

"And I just did, I bumped into Scott, but I didn't know that he was a Mulit-millionaire." Esmeralda sat down on the bed and sighed deeply. "If I had known who he was, I would have never slept with him." She blurted out loud, she slap her hands to her mouth in shock and horror. Melissa laughed out loud and Rosie looked her in shock as well.