The Other One (One-shot)

Here's another one-shot. Please R&R and tell me what you guys think and I'll see you all soon ;D

He pushed me

He pushed me into his arms

The arms of another man

I didn't want to, really I didn't but he just made it so damn easy. I married a man who saw me as little girl and only wanted me for the title and fame my family has. I should have seen it but I was so love with him that I didn't. I mean come on his friends were warning me. My father threw a party with his closet friends; one of them invited my husband.

He was so nice and polite and treated me like a woman. Well he wanted to treat me like a woman; he was thinking about his lover while he was with me, he told me later on in our 'Honeymoon'. We went out for three months before he proposed; he just wanted to get it over with since he was in good graces with my father. Wasn't that nice of him? We got married in the fall.

Everything was perfect; everything what I could ever wish for. But once we got to our honeymoon, everything went downhill from there. He told me that he only saw me as a little girl, that he could never see me as a woman so he invited his lover over. They stayed in the honeymoon suite while I stayed in a regular room.

I cried

I cried so much

I wanted to believe it was all a silly dream

But it wasn't

Was it so wrong to be loved by the man you married?

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

I tried so hard to make our marriage work. I tried to dress up sexy but even then he didn't want me. He said it was disgusting how I would dress up like that and I should just stop; even like that I could never turn him on. So I stopped, I could only shed a few tear just remembering.

I tried to tell my mother and father but they didn't believe me one bit; said I was a stupid girl and I should be glad that a man like him would want a little girl like me. Even my parents thought I was a stupid, little girl. So I tried to get proof but they would say they were Photoshop and laughed so did my husband.

I would scream in anger

I would grab my wedding dress and rip in to shreds

I would burn the pictures of the wedding in the fire place

I moved all of my stuff in the guest bedroom and made it my own

And then I looked at my hands; the left one. The only thought that went through my head was;

Should I too?

xXxXxXxXxXxXx

I met him in the park in the dark

I was crying when he found me

I didn't know what to think when he gave me a tissue and smiled gently at me. I couldn't help but smile back and took the offered tissue. He sat next to me and we were quiet for a bit before he open his mouth.

"What's your name?" I looked up to him and whispered

"Rosie. You?" He smiled and just said

"Mark". We talked all night until dawn and we gave each other numbers and went home; he promise to call me later and I said I couldn't wait and he gave me a kiss on the lips and walked away. I went home with a huge smile on my face. When I open the door he was still asleep and I went to my bedroom. I closed it and locked it and sat down on the bed and looked at the ring and thought back what he said.