Ch 3. Do you believe me?

*Edited- February 7, 2016

Three months has pass along since that night

Three months of this nightmare that I cannot wake up from

Ever since that incident, he would go to work and I would never see him until at the crack of dawn to change his clothes and then just walk out to go to work. I tried to be a stay at home wife for him, I would cook for him, wash his clothes, clean the apartment, buy the groceries and so on and so on. Yet I never see him, all of the food I make for him goes into the trash, I sit on the couch and just see him move about for a few minutes and then he walk out the door, but tonight was different; tonight was a whole different situation all together.

I went out with Melissa and Esmeralda to watch a movie just to distract me away of my problems, and not just me, Esmeralda problems as well.

"What do you think of that movie?" Melissa asked us was we were reaching up to my building.

"I think it was good; would have liked it if it were a bit shorter. It was too long to get the the point of the whole thing." Esmeralda replied back. She looked at me, "What about you Rosie? Did you like it?" I was about to reply when I saw a familiar car and it was parked right behind Evan's car. It was bright cherry red sports car. There was one person I knew who owned and drove this type of car. She was here.

"She's here" I whispered suddenly. The girls gave me a look.

"Who's here, your mom?" Questioned Melissa. I shook my head and pointed at the car.

"Donna. Donna is here, she must be in the apartment with Evan." Esmeralda gasped and Melissa got angry. She started to go inside the buliding and I yelled after her. "Lissa what are going to do? Come back here!" She turned and lifted up her phone.

"Me? No no Rose. We are going to catch that son of a b*tch in the act and we are going to take pictures; lots and lots of pictures, with him and that sl*t. You got it?" She didn't give me time to replied back as she walked in and the doorman look at her weirdly. I ran passed him and Esmeralda right behind me. Melissa pressed the button for the elevator as we caught up to her.

"Melissa what if we get caught taking pictures of them? We could get in trouble." Esmeralda hissed at her as Melissa was doing something to the camera settings on her phone.

Without looking up she said, "Don't worry that pretty little head of yours Esme, this is not my first time doing this." Esmeralda huff at her answer and crossed her arms.

"Oh really? Then pray tell when was the last time you ever did this stupid stunt, Lissa?" Melissa huffed and looked at her straight into her eye.

"When I had a gut feeling that my ex-boyfriend was up to something; turns out he was having a threesome with that girl who was working at that flower shop that did your flower for your Wedding Esmeralda, and the baker who also did your Wedding cake." Esmeralda and I looked at each confusingly but I had to ask.

"Wait, wasn't the baker a man?" She was quiet for a few seconds and the elevator dinged and we got in. Once the door closed, she replied.

"Turns out he was into sharing girls with strangers. Girls 18 or 19 and consenting. The girl just barely turned 18 and was into the freaky stuff." Then Melissa smirked, "I showed it to his family members; his nana had a heart attack and his mom fainted." By the time she finished, our lips were in 'o' shape and our eye's were the size of dinner plates. Esmeralda was the first to react.

"Melissa Cristina Jones, how dare you show that in front of his grandmother and your then boyfriend's mother!"

"So thats why you didn't want us to know what happen between you and Patrick! Never did I think he was into that sort of kink." I said amazed. Esmeralda's face was turning red by the second.