PLEASE READ DIS.. ;-;/ Chapter 50

Okai, so first and foremost I just want to say that the sequel has not been doing good x( so I decided to just continue it on here, I feel like it'd be easier for ALL of us, so thank you! Vote/comment..? Thank you c:

Twirling my fingers, I looked outside as the morning sun rose up, shining it's colors, making the sky a pinky orange color, which I found gorgeous. I love the sun, and I loved to watch it rise, but what I didn't love is what happened after the sun rose. I had to go down to a group "circle" of other patients in rehab here, and share what we think. I don't know what I think, but if I ever feel sad I just look down at my ring finger, think of kellin, and I'm okay. "Ready to go (f/n)?"

I looked back, seeing Dr. bushy there, and I nodded in response, getting up off my bed and trudging to his side, walking with him as I looked down at my hand, the shine of the run gone because the light from my window no longer shined on it. We walked into the cafeteria, where the group discussions were usually held, and I took my spot in a chair next to Dr.Bushy. "Alright, how is everyone today?" I didn't answer, more like tuned out as I blankly stared down at the floor.

"(F/n), would you like to share something that's important to you?" Wow, didn't know I actually tuned out that long. I sighed, nodding and smiling slightly as I thought of kellin. Bushy nodded, gesturing for me to go on and tell the group what it was that was making me smile.

"His name is Kellin," I began with a smile. "He's my fiancé, and I really love him.." I looked down at the ring again. Sighing with happiness and content. "We've had our fights, but I really love him, and he's always stuck by me through everything, he's extremely special.." I loved to talk about Kellin, I always felt such happiness and warmness in my heart when I did.

"That's sweet," one of the other doctors said. I didn't know his name, but I was t very fond of him. He acted so happy and like he wanted to help, but deep down I could tell that he disliked each and every one of us sitting here. After the circle conversation was over, I head back to my room, looking at the clock. Only an hour until visiting hours, I might as well take a nice nap.

(Kellin P.O.V)
It was finally visiting hours, so I got in my car, waving goodbye to the guys as I started the car. I loved to see (f/n), and I knew she felt the same so I tried to see her whenever it was possible. I pulled up to the rehab center, putting my keys in my pocket and walking inside, coming to the front desk. "(F/n) talked about you today," the man at the front desk told me, who I recognized to be The doctor (f/n) doesn't like.

"She did?" He nodded, handing me a visitors pass, and I put it on, frowning a little as he walked away quite quickly. Shrugging, I made my way to her room, knocking on it quietly, to have a hand be set on my shoulder.

"She's asleep, may we talk for a bit?" I turned, recognizing 'Dr.Bushy' as (f/n) referred to him as. I nodded, putting my hands in my jacket pocket as I glanced into her room. "I was quite happy this morning, (f/n) is getting lots better. She seems to brighten up near visiting hours, and when she is able to talk about you." Gah, that warmed my heart. It made me smile at the thought of her getting all giggly and blushing while talking about me.

"Really? That's great!" I answered, smiling and wishing (f/n) was up so I could hug her.

"It looks like she'll be out in two days," the doctor told me, patting my shoulder. "Well, I'll be on my way," the doctor left and I waved at him, smiling as the door opened with a creak. I saw (f/n)'s eyes flutter open, a smile forming on her face.

(Your P.O.V)
"Hey there flower," I smiled and stood up, crashing into Kellin with a huge hug, and he picked me up, spinning me around with a kiss to the cheek. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked, wrapping my legs around his waist as my arms draped on his shoulders, and he kissed my cheek with a grin.

"you're getting out of here in two days," I gasped, smiling and hugging him tightly. I so badly just wanted to get out of here, see the sunlight, and the moonlight, while holding kellin's hand, and just being happy and free like I want to be. I grabbed kellin's face, kissing him happily and he smiled into the kiss, our lips forming together perfectly

-time skip-

"Ready to go?" Kellin asked me, helping me zip up my bag and I sighed in relief, nodding. Yesterday, they finally kicked the last amount of the drug in me away, and I was able to watch videos from the surveillance camera- and let's just say, I wasn't the same. Those drugs really messed me up, because I always sat in the corner of my bed, twirling my hair, or mindlessly played by with something until Kellin showed up, and I sparked up with life.

I never would understand why the drug made me act so- weird- but nonetheless I was happy to be finally next to Kellin, leaving this place. When we reached the car, I got in it, feeling the leather of the seats with a slight smile, knowing this meant that I was leaving here, and for good. "Can we put on music kel?" Kellin turned to me with a smile, leaning to me quickly, kissing my cheek and starting the car.

"You don't even have to ask," I smiled, plugging in his phone and playing Roger Rabbit, probably one of his songs I loved most. I hummed along, while tapping the side of the car as Kellin drove.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I watched as (f/n) hummed along, closing her eyes and leaning back into the chair while she started to sing. I smiled, falling deeper in love- if possible. It stunned me to know that she was once just a fan I wanted to help out, and just that one night, my life changed. From the day we played seven minutes in heaven and hugged each other, to the day I kissed her in the rain, to the day I gave her the promise ring on Christmas, to the day I found out she was pregnant- my love for her has never changed.

But it did grow.

-------------
Blahhhhh I'm starting to feel less crappy, I'm really trying to make the story better. But seriously, please vote and comment, it actually makes me want to take time updating cx