Chapter 24

"Here's your order mam," I took my coffee, taking it to the table of my choice. This morning, I woke up and felt like I lost my mind. I cried uncontrollably until I decided I should get out of the house, and go enjoy myself. Right now, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and Andy were at their studio, recording songs.

I hadn't heard from jack, nick, gabe, and justin since yesterday. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a buzz in my pocket. I took out my phone, looking down at the bright screen to see I had a text from justin. 'We talked to kellin, he said he didn't mean for it to happen.' I rolled my eyes, setting down the coffee I had to respond.

Me: wow. That's all?

Justin: yup, nothing else from him

Me: sigh. Thanks for the info, see you later!

Justin: of course! Byee xx

I slipped my phone back in my pocket, taking another sip of the bitter yet sweet drink, savoring the tingle I felt as I drank it. I adjusted the beanie I wore, taking another sip. I stood up, walking out the door and down the street, my breath visible from the heat of the coffee. I walked to their recording studio, opening the door with a chime of the bell.

"Hello mam," the front desk lady told me with a smile. "Are you looking for someone?" She asked, standing up from her chair.

"Um no I'm ok thank you," I knew thus place perfectly well. I went to the kitchen like room, getting all of the guys a coffee. I didn't think to get them one from Starbucks so I felt bad. I carried the tray with their coffees, as well as mine in the other hand. The door to where they practiced was closed, so I knocked with my elbow.

The door opened and jake stood there with a smile. "Hey there!" He took the tray of coffees, smiling as I walked in.

"Thought I'd give you guys a visit," I said with a chuckle, setting down my drink and giving jake a hug. CC gave me a big hug, followed by ashley and jinxx. I gave andy a a hug, and he lifted me up when he hugged me back, considering he was so tall.

"Alright love birds, sorry to break it up but we gotta record!" Ashley said with a laugh.I chuckled along with Andy, sitting down on a chair as they started to play their next song. I listened with a smile as they played, tapping my foot to the beat. I locked eyes with andy, smiling.

I'll be right back! I mouthed, quietly opening and closing the door, smiling to myself as I walked down the hallway. I looked down at my phone, accidentally running into someone. "Look where you're going!" The mystery person said, and I looked up to see my ex-boyfriend. My eyes widened and he smirked. "Well look who it is," he said with a smirk.

Not him. This boyfriend, he raped me. Several times. And he beat me every time I tried to get away. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up and putting his lips next to my ear. "Let's go somewhere private." He whispered and I shooke my head as he covered my mouth, pushing me into a dark supply closet.

He grabbed a microphone cord, tying my hands together tightly ad I hissed in pain. He yanked at my hair, "not a word." I screamed as he put my shirt around my mouth, tying it up as he gropped my chest. The door swung open and my eyes widened as I turned to see CC in the doorway.

"Hey! Lay the fuck off her!" C grabbed him as I cried, tossing him back and punched him straight in the nose, making him run away. I tried saying words bit it came out muffled as my eyed begged for CC to help me. He took the shirt off my mouth, blushing since I didn't have it on. He untied my wrists and I sighed, rubbing them.

"You're safe now, ok?" CC said, pulling me into a hug. I nodded, hugging him back and he handed me my shirt. "Put it on, ok? We're gonna head home soon." I nodded, slipping it on and he smiled, putting an arm around my shoulder and taking me back to the room.

"Hey, is she alright?" Jinxx asked, seeing my appearance. Andy turned towards me, raising a confused brow as he saw my tears. Andy grabbed my hand, examining my face, then looking down at my hands.

"CC, what happened to her?" CC gulped, looking st me and I nodded with a sigh.

"She was about to be raped, I don't know by who though..." CC said, and andy pulled me into a tight hug, making me cry. Its happened tons of times before, but nobody has ever been there to comfort me like andy is doing.

It is a great feeling.