Chapter 10

The sunlight peered through my window and I squinted my eyes shut, blinking several tines so I could finally get used to it. I took the covers off of my body, seeing smudged makeup on the pillow I was currently on. I frowned, then remembered. Kellin cheated on me. I stood up, closing the blinds so I wouldn't have to deal with light.

I sat back down on my bed, closing my eyes, as I felt stinging pain in my wrist. I looked down, and the fresh blood of last night was now dried and spread on my arm. A knock came at my door. "Go away," I muttered coldy, just wanting to be alone forever.

"Please, let me in?" It was Juliet. My eyes softened and I looked at the door, questioning whether or not I should just open the door. No, it could be a trick and kellin could be right there wanting to talk me out of his cheating with a good lie.

"No," I said and I heard a sigh then footsteps signaling she walked away. I sighed, looking to the side at the scissors in the bedside table, shaking my head. Wrists are for bracelets not cutting. Kellin's words sprang around my head. Stop. I thought, grabbing my hair. You should've known he didn't love you.

I picked up the scissors again, the voices coming back and telling me to do it. So I slid the gleaming metal against my arm and the familiar sting of it sent panful yet relieving tingles through my body. After a few cuts, I set it down on the counter, closing my cloudy eyes.

(Juliet P.O.V)
I sighed, walking away and going downstairs, shaking my head at the nervous andy in front of me. "She won't let anybody in," CC muttered, sighing. I nodded, sitting next to andy.

"Poor kellin, such bad timing too," Ashley said. We were not mad at kellin, and simply wanted to talk to (f/n). Kellin wasn't out with another girl, his cousin came to town because his aunt passed away and the family was falling apart because of it. But we couldn't get to (f/n) and tell her the truth. She wouldn't believe it.

(Your P.O.V)
I felt a warm tear cascade itself down my cheek, falling onto my open wounds only making it sting more. I glanced into my mirror, disgusted with myself. My hair was all over the place, I had smeared makeup on my cheek and around my eyes, and blood was on my clothes and wrists, still dripping down on the sheets.

I looked away, then down at my wrist. I'm a mess because of you kellin. I looked up, locking my eyes on my guitar. I picked it up, strumming it gently. Please stay, kellin. I remember saying. What a stupid thought of mine. My entire life, I've always been unloved and unwanted. Well, ever since (b/n)- brother name) died.

He was only five when he died, and we had to suffer together. (B/n) was a happy little boy considering what was happening in life. He always stuck to my side, and I tried to give him the best little life he could have, when one night, I was out walking with him, and a car hit him.

(Flashback)
"Thanks for taking me on a walk sis!" He exclaimed in his happy voice, eyes dancing.

"Of course," I kissed his head, ruffling his hair afterwards. "Be careful!" I shouted as he ran across the street in front of me, when a car swerved and ran into him. "B/N!!"

(End of flashback)
My parents blamed me and I swear I lived in hell after it happened. I wrote a song for him after I went to his funeral, it always reminded me of him. I never told anybody about (b/n), it hurt too much. So, I kept it to myself. I slowly ran my fingers across the guitars strings, closing my eyes.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

By now, tears were streaming down my face as I played. Knowing kellin wasn't mine anymore made me cry more.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I strummed the guitar strings, fingers dancing to the song, with emotion that was overwhelming.

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face-it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice-it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

Tears dropped onto my guitar with a steady beat, sad but beautiful.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

I picked up speed, images of his child features that would never get to change flashing through my vision, panging at my heart like bullets.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

...me,

I just need you, (b/n).

me,

I'll be there with you soon (b/n).

me.

I promise.

--------------
Ahh I'm so sorry for such a sad chapter!!I'll update later for everybody! And no need to worry I won't kill you (。・ω・。) I hope you're enjoying!