Chapter 19

I ran off stage, sweaty and hot with a rush of adrenaline from the excitement of the show. I gulped a cup, of water, giving Archie a bug hug. "You guys played amazing!" I hugged Roy and Anthony, smiling. We group hugged, then going to the meet and greet.

I stood next to Archie and Anthony, Roy next to Archie. "Hey! Thanks for coming to the show!" Roy exclaimed, giving a fan a hyg as well as the rest of us. Another fan came, squealing and I gave her a hug.

"Can you and Archie pose together?!" She asked, pulling out her phone with pleading eyes. I looked at archi and he nodded, chuckling and wrapping an arm around my waist. I hung my mouth open, smile shaking excitement, when I felt warm lips press against my cheek, and with a flash the picture was taken.

Tons of fans fangirled as I blushed and he smiled at me, leaning towards me and whispering, "I did it so they'd leave us alone, after the ship sails they'll start to forget it," I nodded, fist pumping him. After signing tons of more shirts and papers, we headed back to the van. My phone rang and I looked at it, seeing that justin was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Why the fuck would you let Archie kiss you?" He sounded pissed off.

"What? Are you serious? I'd never let him do that,"

"Fucking liar, I saw the damn picture! It broke kellin! What were you thinking?"

"What? Oh.. That picture, the fan asked us to pose so we did and Archie kissed me on the cheek to make them shut up about posing together and eventually forget,"

"Really? He's a liar! That'll only male them remember more!" I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"I don't like Archie that way, alright? Can I please talk to kellin?"

"He doesn't want to talk to you or see you right now." He hung up the phone and I stared at it, frowning and a wave of sadness and depression falling onto me. I looked at the ground, then up outside the window, closing my eyes.

"We're going home right now." I said sternly to roy, who drove. His eyes widened and he nodded, starting the car. I sat down on a chair, setting my face in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Archie asked and I glanced up at him with slight hatred. I shook my head, looking outside again and completely ignoring him. "You don't have to hate-"

I cut him off, "yes I do! You fucking ruined things between be and kellin all because of your stupid idea! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Anthony stood up, putting a hand up.

"You don't need to be a bitch," I scoffed, shaking my head and stomping to my bunk, getting all my stuff together into my bag, and taking it back to where the other two were. "Do you even want to be a part of thus band?" Anthony asked with a glare.

"Anthony! Shut the fuck up!" Roy shouted from the front as Archie stated st me with shock and fear.

"No, it's just fine! As a matter of fact, no I don't." I said sternly, with a glmace full of daggers at him. The bus stopped and I opened the van door, coming out, and I felt regret rush over me as the door was slammed and they drove away. Tears threatened to fall, and they did.

Soon enough I found myself in pitch darkness, my neon body paint reflecting the car's lights. I heard what sounded like a bus stopping and when I turned to look, I saw the black veil brides bus, and ashley run out. "(F/n)? What the fuck are you doing out here?"

I sighed, dropping to the ground. "Archie kissed my cheek at the meet and greet for a fan and now kellin doesn't want to talk to me, because I promised him there was nothing between me and archie, and so I suit the band because kellin is a kell of a lot more important." I saw the amazement I'm his eyes and he grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bus.

"(F/n)?" Andy asked, watching as Ashley walked in behind me, closing the door.

"Yea, I quit the band for kellin," I muttered, pulling my legs to my chest.

"Shit, you need to get some sleep!" CC said, patting me on the back. I nodded silently, going to where the bunks were and laying on an empty one. I pulled out my phone, making an X on our bands name, with the caption" 'no more paranoid for me. Got in a pretty bad fight with the guys because of kellin and I. I quit for the sake of kellin, simple as that.'

I closed my phone, pulling the blankets up over me and shutting my eyes as tightly as I could.

Thanks a lot, Archie.