Chapter 47

Zipping up my last bag, I drew put a long sigh as I looked down at the dreaded thing. I decided I would move, and I'm going to get an apartment, start a new life. "Do you have to go?" Jinxx asked me, clearly upset. I nodded silently as my eyes lingered on the beautiful memory filled diamond engagement ring.

"Remember to give that back to kellin," I said, picking up the ring and placing it in jake'a hand. Feeling like I was going to sob, I shook my head, as if to wave away all the thoughts of kellin out. I gave jinxx a huge hug, moving into jake, then CC, then Ashley, and now Andy. "Just forget about me, ok?" I said, pulling away from the hug that still lingered. I gripped the handle of my suitcase tightly, sweat forming as I realized this was the start of a new life.

I walked out the door, waving goodbye to the band's sad faces. Making sure my phone was in my pocket, I put my bag in the trunk, closing it. I slipped into the front seat, the familiar feeling of leather on bare skin taking in as I started the car. Breathing out, I pulled away from the driveway, being the drive away from here, and away from all the memories that lingered.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I heard that (f/n) was moving. And it was devastating to hear. It was all my fault that she left. I don't know what the hell got into me when I decided to kiss Lily back after she kissed me, but something took over, and I regret it. The band had lingered away from me a bit, coming to me sometimes to update on how things are somewhere else, but this time, I should've seen it coming. "Hey kellin man, open up," Justin's voice rang through the door frame.

I stood up, going to the door and opening it slightly, when in my visit came the beautiful diamond studded ring I got for (f/n), an engagement ring. I snatched it from his hands, examining it closely with a few tears. "I'm an idiot," I muttered, looking at myself in the mirror with pure hatred.

"Look man, I don't know where she went but it's official. She's gone," Justin's words pounded like nails into my brain. She did leave, and I deserve it. I hurt her by cheating, and I did the stupid thing of slapping her. What the fucking fuck was I thinking? I love (f/n) more than anything in this world and I treated her like crap. God, I hate myself. I set the ring on the counter of the dresser we shared, where her arrays of dark makeup once sat.

I didn't notice, but justin had already left as well. Sighing, I sat on the bed, hand grazing over the soft furriness of the blanket that laid upon it, eyes watering up. (F/n) once slept here, and not oh did she sleep here, she slept in my arms. That's something I'll miss, forever.

(Your P.O.V)
It's been about a week now, and I found myself a new job at Starbucks. I loved it here, but the only thing was this is a frequent city warped tour visits, and that means possible band visitors. My shift had just ended, so I untied my apron, hanging it up on a coat rack. "Good work today," my co-worker, James, told me.

"Thanks," I said with a chuckle, getting a rag to clean the counter when I was slammed into the wall next to me. My eyes went wide as Hames came into my vision, and they got even wider when he planted his lips into mine. No, kellin help! I shook the thought away and tried to push James away, but his grip got stronger. All I could think of was kellin bursting though the door to save me, but I can't, because I left them.

"You know you like it," he growled in my ear, sending a slap to my non-bruised cheek. He stepped back, letting me drop to my knees in defeat. "Let's go," he said darkly, grabbing my hand and tugging me out into his car, pushing me in, and putting a child lock on the door. He drove me to I guess where his house was, pulling me forcefully out yet again, and dragging me inside.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly, squeaking when he punched me, square I the face. He grabbed onto the back of my shirt, tugging it off.

"Because I know you still have feelings for your dweeb ex-boyfriend and I want you to forget about that asshole." I frowned, shaking my head and scooting as far away as I could, only to have my hands grabbed and tied above my head. "And this is the only way it'll work," he growled, giving my lips a rough kiss.

I shouldn't have left.

----------------
Intense, I know I know but sorry c: hope you guys are enjoying!