Chaster 12

I told kellin that I was going to go on a walk, and that I'd be extra safe. I just didn't feel like telling kellin that I was going to visit (b/n)'s grave, it felt strange to me. I arrived at the cemetery, knowing exactly where to go. He died when he was only 7, and I was 9. It was hard to take care of him, but I became more mature to do what's right.

I came up to his grave, seeing a man there. "Um excuse me, who-" I was cut off by shock. The man turned around and my eyes widened. I recognized those eyes of his. His eyes were a dark blue, with a spark of purple in each. It was only a sliver, but it stood out. I know it was him. It had to be. "(B-b/n?)" I croaked out, and the stranger smiled.

I knew that smile. He had the same smile when he was a kid, showing all of his top pearly whites, his lips pulling up and deep dimples pressing in his cheek. He pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest, panting. I hugged him as tight as I could, feeling like he might just disappear into thin air but he didn't. This was real. "Hey, sis," he said.

His voice was deep, and he was a lot taller. He seemed around 6"1', and it reminded me of how he was once barely up to my chin. Tears streamed down my face and I hugged him tight. "I-it really is y-you!" My voice cracked from all the tears as I pulled away.

He chuckled, "it is! You're very pretty sis,just like I imagined," I smiled, wiping my tears at his sweet words. Ever since we were little he would always try and cheer me up, I'm glad to see things haven't changed.

"(B/n), how are you still alive? You were dead.." I said, sitting down on a bench next to him.

"Well, I was pronounced dead, but I wasn't.. I was alive, somehow.. And I woke up in the morgue and escaped, I've been living all over and I came here when I saw you on a magazine!" I was shocked. The doctors were wrong, he wasn't dead. He was alive the entire time. And now here he was at 19 years old, alive and healthy.

"Come with me," I told him, standing up and getting in the car. In shock, I drove to our hotel, running my fingers through my hair. "Ok, so some of my best friends and boyfriend are in here ok?" He raised an eyebrow at boyfriend and nodded, getting out of the car with me.

We walked into the hotel, getting in the elevator, going to the top floor. Once we got there, I smiled at (b/n). I opened the door, and jack and gabe were jumping on the bed, kellin bouncing from bed to bed, while justin smoked and nick danced. "(F/nnnn)!" Kellin exclaimed, jumping down and giving me a bear hug. "....who's this?" He asked, jealousy ringing from his words.

"Kellin, this is my brother (b/n)! (B/n), this is my boyfriend kellin!" I said, clasping my hands together with a smile. They shook hands and I smiled, jack coming up from behind me.

"I didn't know you had a brother!" He exclaimed, hugging me from behind and kellin slapped the back of his head. He was obviously drunk, great timing.

"Long story," I said, and gabe jumped down from the bend, swaying slightly.

"Wassup I'm gabe!" He said, shaking my brothers hand. Justin looked up, throwing his hand up as if saying hello. He was probably in one of his moods when he would smoke and act like he hated everything when in reality he probably wanted to get to know my brother.

"Hey, I'm nick," nick said shaking hands with my brother. I handed jack and gabe waters, sighing and chuckling.

"They get kinda crazy," I told (b/n), handing kellin a water too.

"I can tell!" I sat down, rubbing my head. I never imagined in a million years that (b/n) would be here, it's a drem come true. When jack, gabe, nick, and justin fell asleep I was sitting on the bed next to kellin. "Are you gonna sleep with him?" (B/n) asked and I chuckled. I always knew he'd be a protective younger brother.

"Yea, of course!" I said, smiling and he wearily looked at kellin then back at me. I gave him a look that said 'he's not bad' and he nodded, closing his eyes to sleep. I got under the covers next to kellin, setting my head on his chest with a sigh.

"Why haven't you told me about him?" Kellin whispered, pulling me close to his chest with a smile. I cuddled close to his warm body, smiling.

"Well, he died when I was 9.." He looked at me with a strange look, then at (b/n). "Well, I thought he did. He told me today that he wasn't, and woke up in a morgue and he escaped," kellin nodded, rubbing my arm with his finger tips. "Night kel," I said and he chuckled at my nickname for him.

"Night (nick name- (n/n)," and with that, I drifted off into sleep, left with the dreams of what had happened to (b/n).

I'm so glad he's here.

-----------

Ahh I'm so glad you guys like the story it makes me happy! Please please comment your feedback, and vote if you want more! Thanks everybody (>y<)