(8) Never Underestimate Me

Okay guys here is the next Chapter!!! HOPEFULLY this explains SOME things :D I was considering making this two chapters because it's really long, but then you know how I hate parts and blahblahblah and I thought since it took me ages to upload you guys deserve a long chapter ^______^

I thought I would do this chapter to twist things up for the people who THOUGHT they knew what was going on and also for the people who thought they had the characters sussed. 

Trust me, you don't :P So this chapter is aptly called "Don't Underestimate Me" haha which I thought was quite fitting xD

I AM aware that lots of things have not been explained, YES the necklaces are important, I've had some comments from people asking questions about things that are quite clearly there in the chapter, so im sorry if im not making it clear enough >.<

BUT

everything is under control haha

The beautiful banner over there --------------> was made for me by Mariela Sanchez, THANKYOOU!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND THANKYOU TO ALL MY NEW FANS, YOU GUYS ARE APPRECIATED SO MUCH X

Read away :3 

***************************************************************************************************************

Nathaniel's P.O.V

"Circe's mother is dead." I said bluntly, had he gone crazy? What kind of game did he think he was playing? "Circe told me that she died giving birth to her."

"That was a lie" Jacob said quietly, looking down. "Circe's mother didn't die during the birth, she disappeared the day afterwards. I didn't know where she had gone, and I didn't want Circe to get into her head that she might be able to find her" 

He looked up at me, his eyes sad. "If Evangeline didn't want to be found, she wouldn't. It would have been a waste of Circe's time. It was just easier to tell her that her Mother had died, rather than let her think she had been abandoned."

"Better think she was abandoned that believe she was a murderer for 17 years" I said furiously, my teeth grinding against each other. "Do you know the unbearable guilt she has had to live with? Believing that the reason you never wanted to see her was because she was the reason for your wife leaving the world?"

"She didn't think that" He said desperately, his eyes turning wild as he looked at me. "Tell me she didn't think that"

"What else do you think she would think" I said bitterly, looking away from him in disgust. "What can you do now to make up for it? She's gone. And how can you be so certain that her Mothers alive anyway? I still don't understand! Did she not tell you why she left?"