Dying Leaves

The room that had become oh so familiar to you blurred and muddled together into a mess of color as reality crashed over you. You were an exorcist... Who had fallen in love with a demon. A Demon King of all things, and now you had to pay the price.

You suddenly felt very dizzy, almost like you were going to throw up. You hadn't eaten in a while so throwing up wouldn't do much. Mostly you felt extremely small, sitting in an empty room, kidnapped, whilst tears streamed down your face.

If anyone were to come save you what would you even do afterward. You had to tried not think about what the woman from before had told you but it was to hard.

How could he have hurt someone so important to you? Was all of this one of Mephisto's twisted plots? What had you ever done to deserve this?

But it was what you deserved, what did you really expect. That's what demons did, killed with no reason, how could you have been so stupid?

.......................................................................
The new recruit had raised the alarm and people stood ready at every entrance.

"Don't you think we should get started brother?"

"Amaimon I know you want to save f/n but our distraction hasn't arrived yet."

"It's not my fault Father made Egyn and Iblis go together."

A large puff of smoke erupted and a loud clap was heard.

"I can't believe you caught the gate on fire!" Screamed Egyn whose clothes looked extremely crispy, at his brother who was snickering loudly.

"You should have seen yourself... Ahahaha you started praying." Iblis chortled back, not in the least bit singed.

"I thought I was going to die." Egyn glared.

"What did you think praying would do? You were literally already in hell."

"... Shut up before I freeze you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would."

"Just try it, Fishy."

"Hey Egyn, Iblis, can you guys kiss, make up and get a move on."

"Alright who said that!" Screamed Egyn.

"Break it up, break it up little brothers, we have much more important things to worry about." Mephisto's voice echoed around the abandoned lot. "So Iblis, apologize for setting your brother on fire... And Egyn I know you are toasty but spread some jam on it and get a move on."

"Fine, I'm sorry I set you on fire, is that enough?" Iblis forced out.

"Apology expected, and I'm going to ignore that fact that Sammy just told me to spread some jam on it."

"Alright let's go distract some soon to be dead guards."

"Whatever you say brother."
......................................................................

Meanwhile the new recruit, let's just call him Jim, had ran to get his superiors. He finally decided to alert them that there was a man floating in the sky. From the panicked looks on there face he had made the right choice.

They had rushed out the door the second he came running in about the floating demon. They armed themselves with holy bullets and other demon hunting weapons. Some who were previous arias used weakening chants.

As much as Jim wanted to help there wasn't much he could do. He was more of a peaceful person if he could help it.

Iblis and Egyn had burst through the front door. Only to be met by a couple dozen terrified guards.