That Poor Plant

The tapping on your window grew louder a s you attempted to tune it out. You were surprised Izumo hadn't been woken by the loud sound. Her light snoring carried through the empty air.... well almost empty save for the tapping.

You tried harder and harder to ignore it. When you were waken up without your beauty sleep, it wasn't pretty. No pun intended.

The tapping escalated in volume until you couldn't take it anymore. You took a deep breath and crept over to the window. Trying your best to not put on a face of murder, you drew the blinds.

You had to cover up a scream.

There perched on the window, Amaimon was tapping on the glass.

"Amaimon,"you mouthed. " what the heck.

"Open the window." he mouthed back, you had no idea why but you compiled, you were already awake, what more damage could it do?

Pulling back the screen your glared as he grinned and pulled himself inside.

"Hey want to go somewhere. " His dead tone sent a shiver down your time but you could tell he was sincere.

"Sure,"you said. All logic you had ever had went out the window with you and Amaimon 20 seconds later.

............................. .......................................

You still had no idea how your familiar had managed to safely transport you to a forest from your dorm. But like I said earlier all logic went out the window, just like you.

You trashed through the undergrowth going deeper and deeper into the forest. The whole journey your followed behind your familiar, the walk to wherever you were going was a pretty uneventful, a couple hobgoblins had come out to greet you which you thought was strange.

Pulling out your phone you took a selfie with one of the creatures. It was going to be interesting explains that pic to your exorcist friends.

You followed behind Amaimon into a clearing in the clearing was a beautiful spring, it was crystal clear and seemed to glow in the moonlight.

"This is my favorite place in Assiah," he said drawing your attention. Honestly you were surprised he would take you somewhere so special.

"So what are we here for?" You said, wow that sounded rude but it got the point across.

"I though we could talk, I don't know much about you, and you are my master after all."

You blushed at the word master, but tried to ignore it.

"Ok," you said.

You had an interesting conversation which involved questions such as what is your favorite candy? And do you like the color green?

He asked about your family, you said they were presumed dead.

"You look like your father," he said too quiet for you to hear.

Finally it came to a point that he had run out of questions. You decided to ask what had been bugging you from the second you met him.

"What type of demon are you?" He chocked on his lollipop, "sorry, was that rude?" You asked noting his reaction.

"No not at all," he began," I just thought you
knew. Did you even read your textbook?"

"No I did not, and know what?" You asked defensively.

He got quiet all of a sudden," I'm the King of Earth."

"What speak up?"

"I'm the King of Earth, I'm a demon king." He said a little louder.

You froze. "Wow I should really read my textbook."

"Yes you should...." a new voice came into the mix. It was Mephisto he stepped out from behind a tree.

"Brother why are you here?" Said Amaimon,

" I should ask you the same." He looked livid "I got reports of a upper level demon and a human hostage wandering through the forest. " He glared, " I had to talk down the Vatican from showing up, care to explain?"

"Well first of all she's not a hostage."

Oh those poor plants.