Bloom

You said your prayers and your life flashed before your eyes. You hoped people would come to your funeral, you had friends right? You didn't want the only people there to be the person who killed you, and the person who's started this fiasco.

Even though it was a nice thought you doubted they would show up, instead you focused on the problem in front of you. The prospect of your own death was fresh in you mind as you stared at the second son of Satan that you had managed to piss off today.

"Hey Sheimi have anything stronger?" You asked your thoroughly confused friend.

"Nope that's it..." She trailed off.

"Well it was nice knowing you Sheimi." You shrugged and pulled out the infinity key again. Turning it in the lock again you flung open the door and thought of the first thing that came to mind. Rins dorm, you had been there once before and you were out of options, Rin had a sword right?

You ran through the partially abandoned dorm screaming" Rin! Rin! Help me!" Rin came running he was wearing a towel and there were still soap bubbles in his hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Demon... King... Angry... Murder." You breathed out. This must have seemed quite alarming to Rin.

"Hey is that Mephisto's hat? And I swear I've seen that jacket before?" Said Rin.

"Who do you think I pissed off!?"  you panted.

"Oh. We'll get behind me." He said, blue flames engulfed him." You decided to ask him about it later.

"Your not afraid of the flames of Satan?" He asked shocked.

"Oh Is that what those are?" I kind of just started reading my textbook.

He smiled." Great."

You heard a poof and saw a puff of pink smoke. You got behind Rin.

"F/n you can't run forever... Oh hello little brother."

"Ugh Clown stop harassing her." Said Rin.

"Rin I think it's her who's harassing me, tell her to give me my hat back."  Said Mephisto.

"Never!" You said. Mephisto was pissed, Rin didn't seem to be intimidating him one bit. You abandoned plan Rin and decided to hide back at your dorm. Amaimon couldn't be mad forever right?

The infinity key clicked into the magical metal device that was a lock and you slipped
through to the other side.

Your dorm was quiet for a minute until you  were tackled by something or someone. It was Amaimon he seemed only slightly irritated.

" I brought your jacket, I'll give it back if you protect me from your brother."

"Depends, which brother?"

"How many do you have?"

"Nine."

"Wow."

"So which one."

"Mephisto..."

"Is that his hat!?"

"Maybe.."

"No deal.."

"What do you mean no?!"

"I can't do anything about him, time and space kind of trumps earth."

"Time and space!?"

"I'm screwed, I'm dead... I'm going to hell." You whispered incoherently.  You awaited your doom.

Mephisto stormed in 15 minutes later.  He didn't even bother confronting you. He froze time took his hat and left in a huff. He didn't unfreeze you and you didn't think it was an accident.

You had been in the same position for about three hours and your back was starting to hurt. It was just you with your thoughts. Amaimons was there but you guys couldn't really talk so... Just you and your thoughts.

Eventually it wore off by that time the sky had begun to darken. You gave Amaimon his jacket back and went to look at the clock.  6pm... Great you were starving and Izumo didn't keep any food in the house.

"Hey f/n wanna get dinner." Oh that was a great idea. Yes perfect you turned towards the speaker.  It was Amaimon. You were surprised he would offer such a thing but definitely wouldn't turn it down.

"Will you wear normal clothes?" You inquired.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Just do it."

"Fine sure I guess."

"Then let's go."
......................................................................
You convinced Amaimon to change into his clothes from the camp, complete with a hoodie incase we ran into any cram school students. They didn't seem to like him much, wonder why?

The two of you walked down the streets of true cross. There was a small festival going on so you looked around the stalls grinning like a kid in a candy shop.

"Look at all the food," you whispered smiling to yourself, " I want all of it."

"I'm paying so you will not get all of it." Said Amaimon.

"Fine I'll get half of it."

Half an hour later you had finished two bowls of soup and about 7 dumplings.

"Oh that was wonderful." You grinned from ear to ear.

"F/n it's getting late they're gonna start setting off fireworks, wanna watch them."

"Sure I guess, let's go."

The fireworks were wonderful, Amaimon had. Pulled both of you up into a tall tree. You clung to him for dear life. Heights were so not your thing.

Beautiful bursts of colored lights exploded around you lighting up the night sky in a whirlwind of color.

It was truly a wonderful sight, the lights were accompanied by drumming and music. Laughter filled the air. You looked up at Amaimon and a sea of emotion overtook you.

Grinning wildly you brought your face close to his and pressed your lips together.

All of the flowers in true cross flung into bloom covering the landscape in unimaginable beauty.

Mephisto looked out from his office window at the sight. "Aaah finally little brother."

The plants bloom brilliantly.