Chapter 11

Chapter 11

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Ashley's POV

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Friday came and I was so excited this morning! I literally squealed, and I don't normally squeal. I got ready in a matter of four hours. That isn't too bad... aha who am I kidding? Yeah it is! It's now 5:26. I'm just waiting for my ride.

My ride got here in a matter of ten minutes. I nervously, but excitedly, got into the limo. Yes I rented a limo for the night.

My blonde wig's hair was curled to perfection and I wore white shorts with fray along the bottom. My shirt had slits in the back and was also white, but showed a British flag that was faded on the front. I wore a bandeau beneath the shirt. My white converse also a tad bit of heel to them. :) Couldn't help but dress like so. I haven't seen Zayn in 3 whole days since we've become official.

The ride itself lasted twenty minutes. I pulled up to the stadium around quarter after six. I realized how many screaming girls there were and mentally face-palmed. How could I forget that I was going out as my famous self to a concert that was for people the same age group of my own fans.

"You're hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,

But bear this in mind-"

I cut off my ringtone, immediately knowing who it was.

"Hey babe, I'm right outside." I told Zayn.

"Okay, just hurry. We have sound check in a few and I would like to get this over with." I laughed and swiftly climbed out of the limo. I told Zayn I had to go because I was approaching the line. I put on my sunglasses and looked down.

I kept walking towards the front. I was going straight for the door, gosh! These girls have lungs! They're screaming like maniacs! I put a hand on the door to go in when a security guard stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going miss?" His deep, burly voice questioned.

"I have backstage VIP passes."

"Yeah, and I'm the King of England," he scoffed. Wow, he didn't believe me.

"Hey! Blondie!" Some girl screamed. I turned around still had my head down, but asked her if she meant me.

"Yeah you! Listen up witch! If you don't have front row seats or backstage VIP passes, I suggest you go back to the end of the line." Her high-pitched squeaky voice hollered. Some fans stopped screaming and listened. Others hollered a back up 'yeah!' for support. I giggled.

"How many of you are Crystal Grant fans?" I raised my voice so most girls would hear. A lot of the girls screamed.

"I do, but that is completely irrelevant to the situation at hand." The same girl said.

"Actually, it's not." I replied. Here it comes..

"What, do you think you're her?" She nasally snorted into laughter. I grinned.

"Well you see," I lifted up my head and took off my sunglasses. "I am Crystal Grant,"

The girl's jaw dropped. I pulled out my backstage VIP pass and turned back to the security guard. I showed him my pass.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Zayn is waiting for me. Ta ta!" I smiled sweetly at the girls and went inside.

As soon as I stepped foot in the building, i laughed. My laugh rung through the empty hallways. I just performed here a few nights ago. Let's see if I still know my way around...

I walked around for ten minutes before i finally found a dressing room labeled 'Zayn Malik'. I opened the door and slipped in. I was being ninja-like. I did everything quietly. Zayn was a few feet in front of me.

I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "SURPRISE HUG ATTACK!" I yelled in his ear.

He flinched and reacted too fast for me. I ended up one my butt on the cold, hard ground. "Ow?" Sarcasm dripped from the single word.

"Oh god! Ash, are you okay?" Concern an worry flooded his emotions.

"Who the heck is Ash? I'm Crystal," I giggled and he chuckled letting out a breath.

"Well, now that I know you're okay," He helped me stand back up. "Let's go meet my sisters and catch up with the boys!" Zayn exclaimed.

Alrighty, here goes nothing. I'm going to see the boys for the first time in two years and meet more of Zayn's family.

"Wait-what accent should I use? I can't use my Doncaster one!"

Zayn chuckled, "Use your best Irish accent then," He smiled and I smiled back at him. He pecked my lips and I got a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Everytime too....

A/N IM SO SORRY!! OMG MY LAPTOP DIED AND MY DAD WAS/IS USING MY CHARGER! I DID THIS UPDATE SOLELY OFF OF MY PHONE AND NOW MY THUMBS HURT LOLZ !! Also, sorry it's short!

20 days till 1D concert!!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN/FOLLOW!!

LOVE YOU ALL

~Sami xoxo