Chapter 14

So this is off of my phone... Excuse my grammatical errors and what not, also I cannot do italics or bold so... :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will be broad casted in...

3,

2,

1,

CLICK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey everybody! It's Zayn here, and I've got a friend with me." Zayn started out the twitcam. We decided that I would be off camera to start.

I leant in and waved. "Hey all you directioners! It's the one and only, CRYSTAL GRANT!" Oh my... The views have gone up. Might I say that they went up a lot. We're now at 31,000 views.

Zayn laughed at my enthusiasm and it resulted in me smacking his arm, playfully though.

"So, this was Crys' (said like Chris) idea. We actually just had a pillow fight."

"I WON TOO!" I jumped into his 'speech'. We continue on for a while just being goofy.

"Alrighty all of you F.O.O.D, we will now answer your questions!" I bounced up and down in my seat. This is fun. I should do twitcams more often...

"The first question is from @1Dluverr23_ and she says,  

How long have you and Crystal known each other?" Zayn looked at me. I guess he didn't know how to answer the question. It's really simple. He doesn't have to talk about Louis' unknown twin.

"Zayn helped me create my career. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be were I am today. So to answer the question, a little while before I got signed." I smiled at the camera. Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled in closer.

The views skyrocketed again. We're up to 67,000 views. Wow! I really need o start doing these.

"Next question is from @CraynGralik_ , nice name lol! I didn't know Zayn and I had a ship name." I laughed and he chuckled. "OK, well she asked, are you and Zayn dating?" Wow, it's only been like four days since he asked me to be his girlfriend...

"Well, you see...-" Zayn started, but I cut him off.

"Yeah, we are. I mean, why lie Zayn. They would've figured it out anyways! These people are better than the FBI. And trust me, I know FBI agents and a dew directioners. The FBI couldn't even tell me your hometowns. The directioners... Well, lets just say they know your birthdays down to the minute."

The viewers responses all were agreeing with me. Then one question stood out from them all.

"Oo- Zayn, we have to answer this one!" I pointed to the question and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"OK, so @MailksOne&Only_ asked, What has been the best moment of your careers so far? Well, besides being put with the boys, I've got to say either reaching number one or meeting Crystal." Aww... He couldn't pick between me and something most people can only imagine.

"Um, I didn't have the best past, so probably when I met Zayn. No! Not probably, definitely when I met Zayn." Zayn still had his armed draped over my shoulder, so he gave it a gentle squeeze. That's what she said! Wow, my thoughts ruined the perfect moment in my mind...

We answered a bunch more questions. We had been on the twitcam till 1:30 am. That was when I decided it was time to go to sleep. We said goodbye to our 168,000 viewers and logged off.

Not long after, we were in bed. I snuggled up against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. With all the comfort in the world and everything going okay so far, I fell into a drama filled dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so i'm on vacation and i got bored so i updated. Please excuse any grammatical errors or spelling errors.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

DO WHATEVER WATTPAD PEOPLE DO!!

~Sami <3

My Twin? (One Direction Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें