Chapter 2

A/N Hey people! I'm extremely bored! I should be asleep but I'm not... clearly. ahahaha... so how's everyone... I have two reads... lolz i don't even care cuz i writing for fun. Lolz well here's chapter 2... What will happen with Ashley? AKA Troian Bellisario (she plays Spencer Hasting on Pretty Little Liars and is my favorite one of the four girls)

Chapter 2

I knew it wouldn't be easy. Why would it be? It's me. My mum has everything monitored to make sure I don't screw it up... ahaha woww. Way to trust your oldest daughter mum! I'm mentally throwing bricks at you! I had my two little bags ready to go with my guitar case by my door in my "room". If you could even call it that. I never was allowed to personalize it or anything. It would ruin the walls. Like seriously? No. Whatever. I'm leaving. Here I go. Putting operation "Get away" into motion.

I slowly opened my door to see that the hallway was clear. I sneakily tip-toed to the top of the stair case. Just standing there the house seemed eerily quiet. I heard the soft hum of the TV meaning it was on. Slowly, carefully, but surely, I got down the steps without a noise. Success! Alright, where's mum's purse. I tip-toed into the kitchen.

Tha's odd. The table is still set as if no one ate there. Where was dinner anyway? I don't remember it being out earlier. I guess mum hadn't cooked yet or something. Oh well. I kept looking until I found her purse by the front door. It was hanging on a coat rack. Don't ask why, I don't honestly know the answer. When I opened her purse and pulled out her wallet, I found over six hundred euros! What! Where did all this money- Oh wait, never mind. It probably came from Louis. He sent Mum and the girls money every month, me on the other hand, got nothing. Shows how much he loves me!

So, besides that, I have money now. I can leave! Yuuusssss! Wait- is that a car door? Oh god! RUN! I ran all the way back up to my room and shut my door. I slid my bags under my bed and put the money inside my sock. I crossed my room to my bed and just sat there. When would I leave? I have money, which will help with food, a place to stay, and transportation. Oh god. I hear footsteps. WHy is someone here? No one is supposed to be home. I know that because mum has always gone out eith the girls on Friday nights. She should be out. But wait, if she was out, wouldn't she need her purse.

Oh that's probably what she forgot. She needs her purse because her house keys, license, and mon- her money. CRAP! I took a lot of it. What do I do if she notices?

"Amber!" She hollered.

"Ugh, it's Ashley mum! You should know that! You did name me!!" I hollered back.

"Don't give me that attitude! Now get down here!" She shouted from the bottom of the steps. I groaned and got off my bed. I slowly opened my door and made my way to the top of the stairs. "What happened to all the money that was in my purse?" She growled at me. I shrugged

"Beats me, last time I checked was- oh wait I never did because I know better" I retorted. If I had to say so myself, I'm a convincing liar. No one has ever caught me. Except this one time, but I'd rather not talk about it. Tha's another story, for another day.

"Alright then," She hissed. "I'll be going again, and don't even think about leaving because I will find you."

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise."

A/N Tada! I updated two nights in a row ahaha. I'm a loser with almost no life. lolz kk comment and tell me what you think. Please vote to and follow me, I will follow you back, most likely. Luv y'all for reading this!

P.S. Happy Tori? ahahaha