Prologue

A/N: So this is my first typed and posted fan fiction. IDK if I'm any good...

Prologue:

Hi. Plain and simple, like me. My name is Ashley Marie. I have a last name, but I hate it. All because of my brother, my twin. It's his fault. No one knows of my existence. None of the paparazzi, the fans, the neighbors, other children, other teens, and other adults. I have been kept a secret my whole life.

My mom had me home-schooled. He went to normal school as did my other siblings. My family disgusts me. One minute I'm happy, and the next he is brought up and ruins my mood. I can never get used to this. My brother, my twin. The almost exact replica of me. He is younger than me, but only by 2 minutes and 46 seconds, yet I'm the forgotten child. How could my mum do this to me?

I was home-schooled, he went to public school. I was lonely, he was friends with everyone. I was unknown, he was popular. He stole the spotlight every time. I had nothing. I lived in a blank room with a twin sized bed, my guitar, my journals, my books, and me. No cellphone, no computer, no TV.

Tonight. I will do it tonight. I will leave. Pack up my few items and belongings, and go. Get outta of there lives. All of them. I"m unwanted, undesired, unknown. All because of my stupid, pop star brother. THE Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. The one who made no effort to speak to me. He ignored me as if I was there. He made no effort to help me with homework. He made no effort to help me have friends, become more social. Louis did nothing for me. Neither did mum. Neither have Lottie, Phoebe, Daisy, or Felicite.

No one has been there for me, and no one probably will be.

A/N Was that okay?