Chapter 18

A/N I AM EXTREMELY BORED SO I UPDATED ANYWAY!! I hope that this is better than the last chapter...

Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What. Has. He. Done?

Lottie gasped beside me on the couch. I heard Liam take a deep breath, I guess of shock. Great, either he's going to realize that it's me, or he's going to think that Zayn is cheating on Crystal. Perfect. I already had to tell one person today, I don't feel like telling another person. Guess I probably will have to now. Thanks Zayn. Today is just not your day.

"Zayn, do mind explaining all of this?" Liam was the firs to speak. Zayn ran his hands down his face and motioned for Liam to come in.

Liam carefully made his way over to the couches and sat the farthest away from me. Zayn came over right behind him and sat next to me. Still mad at him, and now more angered at his stupidity, I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ow! Ash! What was that for?" I smirked and looked at him.

"Oh, I don't know, but maybe it had to do with this morning and the situation now? I'm pretty sure that's the problem here, but I don't know. How about you explain?" I may or may not have snapped at him, but I mean come on, he deserves it right now.

He sighed and rubbed his hands down his face again. He tends to do that when things get complicated, or he 's frustrated, or pretty much whenever everything is not A-okay.

"Liam, do you remember like two or two and a half years ago when we went to Doncaster for our break?" Liam nodded, still a little confused.

"Well, how could I not? I mean we found out about Louis' secret twin sister. Oh, I shouldn't have said that out loud in front of her." He motioned to me. "But, what does that have to do with anything?" Liam looked from Zayn to me, then back to Zayn, then his eyes landing on me and staying there. He seemed in deep thought. I guess he's studying me. Trying to find emotions from me or reactions as to hint to what Zayn's saying. Too bad for him that I can wear a blank expression when needed.

"Well," Zayn continued. Oh my, wil he just come out with it!

"God Zayn! Just tell him then! There's no use for excuses now!" I shout at him. He jumps back, clearly surprised by my outburst.

"Alright, um, Liam, I would like you to officially meet Ahsley Marie Tomlinson." I waited for a reaction from him. Nothing. He pulled a blank expression. He didn't seem to believe it, or if he did, he knew that wasn't all of the story.

"No, she can't be. She ran away. No one has heard form her since then. And if it was her, does Crystal know about this? Does she know you have been hanging around with another girl who may or may not be pretending to be someone she isn't?" Liam's tone was accusing, but that was understandable. And is he suggesting that Zayn would go as far as to cheat on his girlfriend? That's rude!

"Liam, you don't understand. This really is Ashley. I left that night and I have been helping her in this world for the past two or two and a half years. I have gotten her settled and mixed in with civilization instead of letting her live on the streets where no one knew or would know who she is. I have been there for her this whole time. And of Crystal knows! Ash and Crystal are actually really close. They're best friends!" Aw, my knight in shining armor! Liam is still going to question this whole ordeal. I can see it now. Question after question coming from his curiosity. He's probably going to ask if Louis knows. HA! As if I would tell Lou anything.