Chapter 6

A/N Sorry about the long wait, as many wattpad users that write say.... I have a social life. I can't be on here updating all the time and I really cant so I'm sorry but I also wanna thank you very few people who actually are reading this. It means a lot to me so thank you!!!

Chapter 6

Ashely's POV

Wow. I have someone that'll be there for me. How do I know he will stay? He freaked on my brother, who freaked on me. Zayn doens't know what this all feels like, he doesn't understand but he said he would be there for me. You're probably thinking no he didn't but he did. Let me explain.

---------------------------------------------

When we got back to my house

---------------------------------------------

I opened the front to to find three confused, but worried looking boys, and Louis. I could tell he was furious that 1) I got out and 2) Zayn found me, meaning he knew about me.

Apparently Louis never ever spoke of me. Which would be weird right? I mean he doesn't have to like me, but at least the mention to his best friends! I mean seriously, they're like the brothers he always wanted. He never wanted me., No one did.

"Where have you been?" He spat out at me.

"Why does it matter? It's not like you actually care, you never did. Any of you! God, do you understand that I literally have one friend and the rest of the world doesn't know I exist. Do you realize that I know you don't like me, but your friends are hurt by you. You never once mentioned me, whether you like me or not. They thought that they all knew everything about each other, but apparently not everything about you. Do you realize in the little amount of time that I have spent with Zayn trying to get away from here, that I realized you hurt the people you cared most about. I honestly don't give a crap if you like me or talk about me, but think about the people around you. What about them? What if you found out that say, I don't know.... Harry had a brother, but they didn't get along very well so he never told you guys. I know that you and him are the closest to each other, and  I know that would hurt you. Oh, also before I leave again... congrats on getting this far with the band. I want you to know, whether you like me or not, I'm proud of you. With all of you and how far you've come."

After my speech I began to walk away, but someone grabbed my arm.

"Ashley, just because you said all that doesn't mean you mean it. I know what you are. You're a worthless piece of nothing, that can't live without our family. The family that you screwed up!" Louis hollered at me.

"First of all, yeah I can live with out you all. I have been for, hmm, I don't know my whole life! I have to do everything for myself. Second of all, family that I screwed up? How the hell did I screw it up? Wanna explain to me that?!" I hollered back. What is he even talking about. How could I have screwed up our dysfunctional family. How could it be my fault if I don't know. I don't remember doing anything wrong. Maybe that's it. I don't remember. I will have to do some research on that.

I waited for an answer from Lou, but all I got was silence. "Alright, well I'm leaving then. See you some other time my so-called 'twin'."

I turned to leave again with  no one stopping me this time. Not even Zayn, but I dind't worry because I heard the footsteps behind as I hit the pavement.

I walked a couple streets away to a little park. The park gates were open still which surprised me. I pushed passed them with Zayn still close behind. I headed straight for the swings. I remember these things from when I was like five, but after that I never left the house. Like I said, I don't remember why. I sat on a swing and Zayn sat next to me.