Chapter 10

A/N Okay... I promised it last night, but I fell asleep before I could... Sorry :(

Well, anyways! Here is Chpater 10!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahsley's POV

His lips were molded perfectly with mine. This felt so right. Wait- what am I doing?

I quickly pulled away and tried to utter something. Zayn looked shocked. The tingles were dancing on my lips. It felt so weird, but I really liked it. It felt right. Wait-why did I pull away again? Oh yeah! Tha's right. I remember now.

Zayn coughed awkwardly. "Um, I should probab;y get going." What? Isn't he gonna stay here? I see all of his bags by my door?

I grabbed his wrist. "No Zayn. Stay, it's just- um, uh," I paused. Oh goodness, this is embarassing. "That was my first kiss," I mumbled. I cast my eyes downward. Please don't laugh, please don't laugh. I don't want him to laugh. I would probably cry, but then he didn't. He sat back down. His hand reached up to my face and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Then he leaned foward and pressed his forehead to mine.

"Well, it certainly won't be your last." Then he brought his lips down to mine again. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and chuckled. "Now, would you do the honor of becoming my lovely girlfriend?"

I was about to squeal in pure joy a 'yes', but then I remembered something else.

"I would, but you remember two years ago, how you said I could do the Hannah Montana thing?" He nodded. "Well, that's what I'm doing now." He nodded in confusion, not comprehending. "Her relationship with Jake Ryan, was more of a Hannah only thing, but with Jesse, everything got to be to much for her to handle. She had to come out with her secret. I really like you Zayn, I do. Trust me on that, but I dont know how this would work. If you get caught only with Crystal, then fine. If you get caught with just me, then fine, but if you get caught with both of my personalities, we will have trouble on our hands. People will start rumors, you will get hate from some of your fans and mine, the boys will find out, and I will have to come out with my secret. I'm just not ready to do that yet. Understand it now?"

Zayn just looked at me like an idiot. Of course he would. I just told him that I couldn't date him or it would ruin us.

"What are you trying to say then?" He asked. I sighed. Oh how I wish this would've happened a while ago. We wouldn't have this problem. But then it would've been worse, right? People would've called me some nasty things thinking that all I wanted was attention to become famous or call me a gold digger. I would not have been able to handle it.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that you and I can't date, but you and Crystal can."

"But, Ash. I just wanna be with you." He whined, might I add like a 4 year old?

"You can. I am Crystal, but the media doesn't know that. If you ever wanna go out, then warn me ahead of time so I can be Crystal-fied." I did jazz hands when I said Crystal-fied. I giggled and Zayn chuckled.

"I guess you're right. So, no suprises for you when you're Ashley, only Crystal? No going out in public with Ashley, just Crystal?" He asked a reassurance. I nodded. "If that's what it takes, then okay. Let's do this! Oh, but first remember that if the boys ever wanna meet you, which they do, then you have to use an accent to disguise your voice." I smacked his arm.

"I know, I'm not that idiotic!" I excliamed. Goodness, he needs to learn to stop stereo typing people. I squirmed in my seat. We were still on the couch. I cuddled up closer to Zayn. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head onto his shoulder. His arm instantly wrapped around my shoulder. He chuckled and I felt the deep vibratins therough his body.