Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Recap---------------------------------

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise,"

------------------------------------------

My mum smirked and walked back to the front door. She opened it then turned to face me again.

"Oh, by the way," she paused with an evil glint in her eyes. "Your lovely brother is coming back home for a little bit," She knew how I felt about him too. She could always just tell. She didn't ever hear me say it out loud once. She just knew, and she knew that it bothered me. She knew that he took away any chance of a somewhat normal life from me. Without him, I could've gone to real school, had real friends, and most of all, I would've been acknowledged for my existence. Instead, I have been cooped up inside a house for 21 years, without an escape.

You know what mum! I will leave, I don't care if you find me! I'm leaving. I will never come back. You can come and try to find me, you can come and try to get me back but I will not leave. I hae rights to ya know! I am an equal person and I deserve to stand out a little, I deserve to be known as a person, not an imaginary family member.

All I could do now was run. I ran to my room and grabbed my bags. I threw on a pair of toms. To me, it didn't matter if I wore socks with them or not. Then I ran to the door. I reached for the handle and yanked it open. I stepped outside and took a deep breath of fresh air. Wow, it's amazing out here. I shut the door quietly behind me, so that the neighbor wouldn't hear. If they saw me, they wouldn't recognize me. They didn't know I existed either.

I made sure the door was locked and took off running again. I only ran a few streets away. Then I just walked. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and took a deep breath from running. Wow, I'm not a good runner, but I have an invalid argument considering I was always inside a house, without a reason to run.

I noticed a bench a few houses down. I was at the corner by the bus stop. I walked over to the bench and sat.

"Mind if I sit?" a voice asked form behind me. I shook my head letting them know that I dind't mind. A guy sat down next to me. "So where are you headed?" he asked. His accent was familiar, but it wasn't from around here in Doncaster.

"I don't know. Any where but here," I muttered under my breath.

"You play?" he asked pointing to my guitar.

"Yeah and I sing a little, but I'm no the star in my family." The guy gave me a look. I could sense it. I didn't' wanna look at him. I guess you could say I'm socially awkward since I've never had friends or socialized with others before.

"Who's your brother?" He asked. I sighed.

"i'd rather not say. He annoys me to death. I'm actually his twin, but he hates me."

"How do you know that?" I shrugged and answered as honestly as I could.

"Honestly, I don't know what I did to him, but all I know is that my whole family hates me. My mum, dad, sisters, and my brother. I was home schooled while they all went to public school. They all had friends and I had no one. They never told anyone about me. Not even my parents. Everyone else in my family thinks that I didn't make it passed birth. Only Lou. They made sure that no one was ever there for me. When I needed my mum the most she just ignored me. Pretended I wasn't there. I'm 21 and I just left my house for the first time that I can remember. My brother went off and now has this fantastic life, while mine is miserable. My sisters make it worse. They call me names, they attempt to beat me up, they say the most hurtful things ever, they are younger than me. I don't know why I was cursed with this horrible life, but I was. and I've dealt with it," I sighed again.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in. I'm guessing I'm one of the first you've talked to that wasn't related to you?" He questioned. I nodded my head. I finally looked up at his face.

I'm pretty sure the reaction he saw from me was normal, but on my side, it was pretty different. "I'm sorry I've told you too much. You probably figured out who I am by now. Oh crap. they're gonna find me."

I was up and pacing on the corner of the street now. he looked at me questioningly, then he went a bit pale. His jet, black quiff styled hair stood tall and proud. He mouth hung open and his dark chocolate eyes help surprise and hurt. Hurt? Why in the name of all things created would he be hurt? "Do you by chance know who you look like?" I nodded, but looked away in fear. "So, lemme get this straight. You have a twin brother, and no one knows about you except your mum, dad, and sisters?" I nodded and added.

"Well I would hope that he didn't say anything about me to anyone else. I wanna go out, explore the world, do things on my own, be discovered, become a somebody." I ended up whispering the last part. "I'm sorry Zayn, I have to go. Please don't' tell Louis, the boys, or my family that you have sen me?" And with that i picked up my bags and guitar case and ran away. Again. Only this time, I think I started a bit of a small spark that could lead to a huge, raging fire if Louis ever found out Zayn met me. Oh dear goodness gracious, please help me?

A/N Ok author notes are boring, im not gonna do them unless i feel like it or have to soo vote, comment, share, do whatever you do on wattpad! see ya! Next chapter is zayn POV!!!!