021: Gloomy Jiyeon

CHAPTER 21
: Gloomy Ji Yeon

Alarm did not wake Jiyeon up. In fact, she woke up earlier before the alarm did ring. Jiyeon did not have a good sleep last night.

There's too much to think:

Why she was gloomy yesterday? She couldn't answer that question to herself.

Why does she suddenly have mixed feelings about love?

The dance she and Kai need to prepare.

IT'S EFFIN' EXAMS' WEEK!!!! And Jiyeon hadn't review even for a bit. Because she had so much to do last weekend.

There was no panic on her head, all she was thinking was: 'YOLO~ You Only Live Once, motherfcker. Fck those textbooks. Fck Everything!! I could ditch Kai on practice. I could even not show up this lab session. Nothing bad would happen to me anyway (physically).'

"Hey Jiyeon, aren't you going to class?" Eunjung said while combing her hair after she buttoned her uniform.

"Uhhhhhh..." Jiyeon turn to face Eunjung with a dead lazy face. "Hmmm..." And she turned her back from Eunjung. "Yeah.......sure. Let me stretch a little bit. You go first."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Hmmm..." she lazily said, "Nothing..." then she whispered, "well."

"You're going to be late!"

"Who cares?" Jiyeon grabbed her teddy bear and play with it.

"Anyway, I hope you're okay. I'll go to class with Hyomin and Boram," Eunjung stood up hesitantly if she'll leave Jiyeon alone or she'll wait up for her. "You go to class, a'right? We got 2 exams for this day. Bye."

After she closed the door, Jiyeon was left all alone at their dorm.

Jiyeon dropped her teddy bear and stared at the wall, "Oh yeah... exams." Then, she sighed.

She finally stood up from her bed. She did not bother taking a shower since she took once last night. But, of course, she groomed herself up. She was not hasting, she felt like her whole body was so heavy. Then, she sighed.

She just tied up her long hair along with her bangs. After she's finally done preparing, she took 2 bananas at the table and a box of milk. She was not running, or making a haste to the laboratory for her first subject -biology.

"What a lovely day," she said as she look up to the clear sky. And took a bite to one of the bananas she brought.

XoXoXoXoX

Kai kept looking on Jiyeon's seat. 'Where is she? She's so late,' Kai thought. He's worried why Jiyeon's still not in class while her friends are already present. He could not ask her friends since her friends are too far from him.

So Kai looked at Chanyeol who's sleeping then to Baekhyun, since he's Jiyeon's seatmate besides Luhan, who by the way is still not there, and asked, "Where is she?"

"I don't know either. I'm feeling worried," Baekhyun said. "But Eunjung said that Jiyeon seems like she's in a bad mood, but she said Jiyeon will come to class."

Kai nod as a response and turn his back to Baekhyun and focus back to the front. He does not give attention to Do Min Joo who's currently checking some of the projects. Instead, he was frowning and figuring out where is Jiyeon?

He turned his back again to Baekhyun and asked, "Where's Luhan?"

Baekhyun look at Luhan's seat and was having a bad feeling, "Well, you know Luhan, he's always late. I hope"