xix. Sunday

Dedicated to: frestathefrosty because of the awesome comment she left <3 Thank you so much, really :)))

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 19: Sunday

"Ya, what happened last night? I just came from home."

"Kai went home with Jiyeon, and they were so cute!"

"Wah. Jinjja. Sad I didn't get to see it."

Jiyeon's actually awake and pretending to be asleep. She still couldn't forget what happened yesterday. But she's kinda bother what's between Jei and Luhan.

'Speaking of Luhan, have I forgotten something?' she frowned as she was trying to remember what she forgot.

"Where's Hyomin, Soyeon?" Eunjung asked Soyeon.

"I think she's with Lay, they're doing their biology project," Soyeon responded.

Jiyeon suddenly woke up from her bed and remember that she and Luhan had to finish their biology project for tomorrow Monday.

'I'm gonna be dead,' she thought. 'But he didn't even state what time shall we meet.Oh, stupid Jiyeon, you should've asked yesterday'

Then she was taken aback when she remember why she did not have the chance to talk with Luhan, it was because he was with someone she just met.

But anywho, Jiyeon rushed to the bathroom to take a hot shower and weare skinny jeans and light blue polo top under a white printed shirt.

"Ya, Jiyeon, what happened yesterday?" Soyeon asked as Jiyeon was running around the room preparing her things.

"I can't answer that question cause Luhan's gonna kill me," Jiyeon said as she blowdry her hair.

"What's up with Luhan? You got a date? You flirty bee," Soyeon giggled.

"Aniiyooo," Jiyeon denied with a giggle. "We have to finish our biology project."

"Is that really all?" Soyeon asked sarcastically.

"Of course," Jiyeon finally spray a perfume on her neck. "I gotta go. Bye"

"Bye~"

By the time Jiyeon closed the door she was startled when she saw the cold Luhan leaning outside their wall.

Instinctly, Jiyeon bowed and said, "I'm so sorry for being late."

Luhan frowned, but rather than saying anything he just said, "Let's go, you're super late."

Jiyeon raised an eyebrow and whispered to herself, "He's back to his oldself."

When they entered the elevator, Jiyeon asked Luhan, "So, where are we going?" However, Luhan did not answer the question. And Jiyeon just pout.

They found themselves in front of the lab. And Jiyeon figured out that they're there just simply to pick up their things. And Jiyeon gets to bring Peter Pan.

"You're really dead, aren't you?" Jiyeon said to Peter Pan as if he was a baby.

Luhan frowned at Jiyeon with disgust, "You're crazy."

"Ahh.. You've finally decided to speak," Jiyeon glared at Luhan. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"Tch," Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

While walking out from the lab, Jiyeon heard something.

"You heard that?" Jiyeon asked Luhan as she scan the whole floor with her eyes.