xvii. The Date (?)

CHAPTER 17.5: The Date (?)

"Jiyeon-a, wake up," Boram shook Jiyeon from their bed.

"What time is it?" Jiyeon asked, lazily, and still cuddling her stuffed toy.

"It's almost 9:30 am."

Jiyeon's sleepiness was swept just by knowing what time is it. She immediately ran to the bathroom to take a shower which only took about 7 minutes.

"What should I wear?! What should I wear?!" She freaked out in front of her friends.

"What's wrong with you?" Soyeon said.

"I have a date with Kai!" Jiyeon freaked out.

All faces of the girls were in awe. "DATE?!

"Oh, I forgot" –Qri

"You two are dating?!"—Hyomin

"I thought you're just going out?"—Eunjung.

"What? I thought you said to 'assume'?'

"Did I?" Eunjung said bluntly. "But don't assume too much, it can be hurtful at the end."

"I know. But what should I wear?" By remembering time's clicking, Jiyeon has to move fast.

"Wear a dress, a dress."

"No, shorts."

"Don't you think that's a little revealing?"

"What? Look how short our school skirts are."

"Well, you have a point there."

Even the girls freaked out. Jiyeon fit different dresses and outfits, which took a really long time, until Jiyeon finally decided to wear a chic, short sleeve, dirty white dress printed with black written words all around the dress.

"How do I look?" Jiyeon asked while twirling in front of them.

"Stunning!" Eunjung said with jazz hands.

"C'mmon, you're late." Hyomin rushed to Jiyeon handing her bag.

"Bye!" Jiyeon bid her goodbye and immediately went to the elevator.

The dormitory is pretty far away from the front gates so she has to ran fast as she can because she's 10 inutes late. And when she finally reached the front gates, she doesn't see Kai anywhere. Then there's a loud sound of a motor suddenly enters Jiyeon's ear.

So she immediately turned her head to that direction and it was on the parking lot near the front gates. She saw this guy on a matte-black helmet wearing simple jeans and low-neck white shirt under a black leather jacket. And all of a sudden, the guy on the big motor went in front of Jiyeon. And she was pretty surprised when the guy lifts his helmet and she saw Kai.

"What are you wearing?" Instead of receiving a compliment from Kai, Jiyeon received a prick from a nerve. Then she felt kinda conscious, maybe because the dress was too short for Kai.

"You don't like it? I-I can change right away."

"Tsk. Don't. I've been waiting here for 40 minutes, I can't spare another minute. "

"Mi-Mian."

"Hop in." He throws the spare helmet to Jiyeon.

Instead of spanking Kai from the back for being so impolite and cold like Luhan, she felt sorry for Kai for waiting a long time.

'Why did I just compare Kai from Luhan?' Jiyeon suddenly realize after sitting behind Kai. And she shook her head.

Jiyeon was pretty uncomfortable in her position since she's sitting like a princess instead of sitiing on the motor normally, that was because of the dress.