001: Fire

• Dedicated to EXO

FIRE

SEOUL WOMEN'S ACADEMY IS AN IDEAL SCHOOL for a girl who wants to enter an all girls' high school. They have great facilities that will be very useful to all students. And this school is also a highly secured – high-tech CCTV, ID scanner, and well-trained female body guards. And the teachers around here are mostly veterans, and some are foreign. So, there is no doubt that students here are well-trained by teachers.

Dormitories, somewhere behind the school's building, here are also interior designed, anyone can use the kitchen at every floor of the building, or they could just order personally or by service at the lobby. Gym is opened 24 hours, private bathrooms are also provided by the dormitory. And doors are highly tech made where students should scan first her dormitory ID before entering her room.

And one of the hallways of the main building, a girl was walking with her smartphone.

"Yah~ Jiyeon-a," a girl behind Jiyeon shouted while running after Jiyeon. But Jiyeon can't hear her, because earphones are plugged in her ears and is concentrated on watching an interview of her idol – Kim Hyun Joong. But the girl insists on calling her, until she finally reached Jiyeon and immediately unplugged her earphones.

"Yah! Wae-geure?! [Hey! What's wrong with you?!]" Jiyeon frowned at Soyeon, and grabbed her earphones back from her. "Can't you see, I'm watching Kim Hyun Joong—"

"Arasseo, arasseo, mian, cheoltae mianhae [Alright, alright. Sorry, I'm very sorry] ..." Soyeon sarcastically said, and grasp Jiyeon's arm firmly, "But I really need you to come with me." And she dragged Jiyeon at the front of the principal's office.

"Why are here?" Jiyeon asked, really worried. She thinks she's in big trouble even though she doesn't know exactly what she did.

"Shh..." Soyeon fingered Jiyeon as she carefully lean her head on the door.

"What are you doi—"

"Shh... Listen," Soyeon whispered, and gestured at Jiyeon to come and join her eavesdrop. Since Jiyeon was curious what all the fuss is all about, and Soyeon even interrupts her fan-girling moment, she carefully leans her head onto the door and listens to the conversation.

"CL, Dara, Minzy, and Bom. You've done it again," the principal said with disappointment in her voice. "Especially you Bom, this is the 5th time you bullied these girls. I thought I'll be expecting more from you."

The principal rolled her eyes to the 9 girls next to CL, Dara, Minzy and Bom. "And you, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Yuri, and Sooyoung, why did you fight back? You should've report them to us."

Taeyeon caught CL smirked and she just glared at CL. Unfortunately, the principal caught Taeyeon glared and as she followed her gaze, she just saw CL wearing her poker face. That's why the principal start to blame Taeyeon for her actions.

"Taeyeon-ssi! Please don't start a fight, especially in my office!" the principal shouted.

"But—"

"No buts."

And the 9 girls started complaining.

"But ma'am, CL started it!"

"No ma'am, we're the victims here, not them!"

"They always start it!"

"Ma'am, Minzy said I was too short!"

"Geureochi! [I know right]! And Dara is so beautiful!"

"Bom tickled me on my waist!"