014: Mr. Froggy

CHAPTER 14: Mr. Froggy

Luhan pressed his lips against Jiyeon's.  Jiyeon was startled when she felt the touch of his lips on her. Her eyes widened in disbelief. She couldn't believe that this is happening. She coudn't move an inch since she's still at her state of shock.

Luhan finally removed his lips from Jiyeon, though, their faces are still close to each other. Jiyeon was still frozen and couldn't move an inch. Luhan was looking down, feeling sick right in his stomach. Jiyeon can smell the alcohol in his mouth which smells really bad. And that wake her up.

Jiyeon saw Luhan with a weak face. He was really red. And suddenly, he made a sign that he is going to throw up. So initially, Jiyeon turn Luhan around so Luhan won't vomit in front of her. Luhan leaned his hand on the wall and face down. Jiyeon just caressed his back while. He was about to vomit but nothing came out, so he just spit on the floor. But he's still feeling sick.

"Yah~" a drunk voice caught Jiyeon's attention. And then she saw Kai and Suho carrying the drunk Tao. Tao is dead meat. He has fallen asleep, and is really red. "What are you two doing there?" Kai asked as he saw Jiyeon caressing Luhan's back.

"Nothing, really," Luhan said  and suddenly wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's shoulders. Luhan's really heavy, especially he's now drunk. He can't stand straight, thus, slightly losing his balance. Luhan (drunk-ily) smiled at Jiyeon as he was wiping the corner of his mouth.

Kai's now feeling the weight of Tao so he ignored the two and started walking along with Suho.

XoXoXoXoX

"Jiyeon-ah, wake up!!" an indistinct voice woke Jiyeon up from her fantasy. She scractched her eyes and slowly opened her eyes, and saw Eunjung brushing her teeth. "We're going to be late we have lab session this morning."

Jiyeon hastily wake up from her bed and did her morning routine (brush teeth, take a shower, etc) And when she's finally done they all went together to the lab.

2 days had passed since the day that they went to the karaoke bar, and she kept dreaming about the kiss. Jiyeon never talked about it to her friends, because it was kind of a sudden situation. And she doesn't want the girls to make a fuss and tease her about it.

They have finally reached the lab.Only Xiumin, D.O, Baekhyun, Kris and Tao was in the room. But anywho, they still grabbed the lab coats and goggles on the rack and went to their appropriate  seats.

Baekhyun and Jiyeon exchange smiles to each other as Jiyeon was placing her books and goggles on the table.

"How was your weekend?" Baekhyun asked with a hidden grin on his smile.

"Well... I had a lots of dream, and still couldn't get over the after party," Jiyeon said, and she was talking about one situation only. Only one. "How about you?"

"Well, mine was great too. My brother came back from the army."

"Ah, jinjja? That's great, then. You must be happy. How is he?" Jiyeon felt great with Baekhyun'a news because he said to Jiyeon earlier that he gets to see his brother only 6 times a year since he's living in a dormitory and it is hard to visit his brother on the camp since it's located on the provincial area.

"Yeah, I'm really happy. Although, he's really tan. But Kai's still darker, hahaha," he joked. And speaking of Kai, he enters the room with Sehun and Lay. Jiyeon and Baekhyun were holding their smiles while looking creepy at Kai.

Kai just glared at the two and went to his seat beside D.O, and in front of Jiyeon. Kai sat on his stool and turned around to face Baekhyun and Jiyeon.