003: Seoul Men's Academy

SEOUL MEN'S ACADEMY

The directress and the principal of SWA came with the girls, while all the girls were nervous upon entering the gates of Seoul Men's Academy. Only 2 mini buses were consumed by the girls, which means many transferred to other schools. As the girls were going down from the bus, the principal of the Seoul Men's Academy and 3 decent young men greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Principal and students of Seoul Women's Academy," the 3 said and bowed in unison. Some girls giggled, and swooned over the 3 handsome young boys. The principals and director/directress exchanges handshakes with each other, and talked a little bit while the 3 boys are introducing themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the president of the Student Council, and I am Kim Jaejoong-imnida," the girls were holding their smiles over Jaejoong, because it is very inappropriate to swoon over guys whom they just met. And the girls are trying to impress the principals and directors.

[A/N: Director/Directress of the school is the owner of the school.]

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the vice-president, Park Yoochun-imnida," he bowed, and even Boram was even captured by his charisma.

"Annyeonhaseyo, I'm the secretary of the SC, Kim Junsu-imnida," he smiled and bowed. Many find his smile cute and very charming.

After what Junsu said, all of them bowed once again and said in unison, "Welcome to Seoul Men's Academy. We're here to give you the first class academe."

Most girls were very jealous of Suzy, Fei, Jia and Min for being the main members of the student council, and they had the chance to talk and walk beside the three. The male SC was leading the way and they are heading to the learning department which is the building behind the building.

The girls were very uncomfortable with the guys whom they passed by stopping and taking a look at the girls. They never felt this burdensome; they are becoming more and more conscious and awkward about the atmosphere. However, other girls like Hyomin, Qri and SNSD, were all excited rather than to be nervous.

And 2ne1 seems also cool with the environment, they still have their swag, keeping their cool image. But they're also nervous just like other girls ish

But when they went outside the main building, a very warm feels and environment greeted them. A very huge courtyard was in front of them. Some guys were jogging at the track field, others are playing soccer, and some were sleeping under tree, it was such a pleasant atmosphere.

Some fell in love with the school's environment, it feels like you're studying abroad.

"Ya~ How come their school is better looking than ours?" Jiyeon asked Qri who is beside her. "Isn't it a twin academy?"

Unfortunately for Jiyeon, the principal heard her.

"Yes, it is a twin academy, owned by the twin siblings Ok Min Ho and Ok Min Ah, but that doesn't mean that its architecture should be alike," the principal explained. And Jiyeon politely nod her head. "They both have different perspective on how to run and build their own school, but they promised they'll build a twin academy."

"Ohh," Jiyeon and Qri both rounded their eyes and mouth.

When they finally entered the other building, they stopped in the front of a bulletin board.

"Your section and room are written in this bulletin board, so please take a look at your sections," Jaejoong said and gestured at the bulletin board.

2ne1 bumped every person who's on their way and some automatically move out from the bulletin board. CL scanned the names of her members and herself and whispered, "Room 0503 – Super Junior." She faced her members and said, "Such a hilarious name." And she rolled her eyes.